Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waterfall2021

Those cookies literally go off tho the day after buying them so are they eating them all in one day. Or they being made to eat them days after they’ve gone off. Either way it’s wrong.
I’m surprised they’ve not got mouldy teeth tbh.

Reactions: 2

lexiloo

VIP Member
I thought she was just trying to justify the sudden change 😂 half terms over!…Is sixth form not part of the school he’s always attended or do they have to move schools in England?
Most sixth forms are separate, only some schools have them in the same place in England.....or at least where I live that's the case.

monga

VIP Member
The two items she showed on yellow label were from Asda! Said she’s got nothing in and needs to go food shopping.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
and usually quite vinegary or sweet, imagine that as a past bake......rank 🤮 her meals of the week look like punishment food
I love an easy meal every now and then but she was actually gleeful that it would be easy. No thought whatsoever about the taste. I don't understand why she spends no time on cooking something nice for her family when she doesn't go out to work

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
These influencers/vloggers don’t have to read here. This is why Tattle exists. We don’t make direct comments on their videos or IG.
They choose to put their whole lives online but expect it to be all rainbows & unicorns. Tjen they play the anxiety or trolling card.
"We don't make direct comments on their videos or IG" I think you'll find it can get a lot worse that that! 😳 on the Demi Donnelly thread Tattlers routinely post comments on her videos and IG (under different names of course) and come on here an gloat about it. People have actually PHONED accommodations she's stayed at, contacted companies she's worked with, contacted her management, looked up her address online, tried to contact family members and also contacted a theatre company she was working with! Some Tattlers had commented that they were going to see a production she was in just to sit in the audience to see her 'in the wild' all of which I thought was hilarious but when you think of it - quite scary/stalkerish! I mean this is still someones real life at the end of the day. And I still can't stand her so don't get it twisted. I'm with you about the putting your whole life on line and expect some kind of backlash but it can go too far sometimes. Just my opinion - and that's coming from someone who's left some seriously shit comments for people.