Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Who has potatoes,rice and noodles on the same meal. Not sure if its her inability to cook decent food or pure greed,but seeing the plates piled high with what can only be described as the contents of a nappy, makes me feel ill
Contents of a nappy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:👍
---
Contents of a nappy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:👍 That made me spit my corn flakes out :ROFLMAO: I can't say much though cause I can't cook. I'd rather have a pot noodle than that potato curry though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
How weird. I can’t see them 🤔
Maybe she’s restricted your account? I changed accounts and can still see them as sometimes if you view a vid it will save the original even if its been edited, they’re definitely still there.
82971948-2AB7-4E8C-8FA0-80F1923922B3.jpeg

Hope96

VIP Member
When Helen used to share more of their life, she did post about days out at fetes and things like that and I'm sure she bought swimming knickers for Ella but I could be misremembering that
Tbh I didn't watch every single vlog so I am glad she has taken them out as a family besides their holidays and individual activities.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I don't believe that anyone is reducing items for Helen. She has shown the shelves with tonnes of reduced items in the past and she's been doing the yellow label hauls since well before Sherri started working at Morrison's. The earliest yellow label video I can find on YouTube is dated 25.07.2020. I don't think anyone would risk their job for over 3 years to help Helen

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
If it’s anything like the NHS he’ll get extra duty after 8pm. I know someone who’s in the police, she gets all sorts of random shifts but says those who have kids get their pick to a degree. So he’ll be doing those shifts for the wonga 💷
You're right,the NHS has 'unsocial hours'pay, so probably something similar for police

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
I’d be sure sherris still up to no good. A massive give away is the fact that beef sandwich meat had 3 yellow sticks on it and eventually she bought it at after had it been knocked down 3x at 80 odd pence.
those ducks would have been over a tenner full price and she paid what £2. It had ONE yellow sticker on it. If Sandwich meat has 3 stickers and eventually is 82p after 3attempts at sale why would they sell a whole duck for a quid extra 🤔
You can tell what she’s asked Sherri for cos it has one sticker on. And it’s stuff that’s not out of date. Those pigs in blankets had several stickers on. Again she paid more for them that the other things with one sticker. The maths ain’t mathing for me!!!
Sherri doesn't work at Morrisons anymore.

waterfall2021

They take yellow label food on holiday but won’t think twice about getting themselves a drink at the clubhouse. I really do get the feeling Danny is controlling. If she doesn’t work then he can control the finances. He can say ‘you’ve got £50
To spend on shopping’ and what can she say because she doesn’t earn herself. I’ve seen similar situations with friends in the past. She doesn’t seem happy, and like someone said earlier whenever she goes out he’s always there. I get bad vibes from him.
Also I’d feel a right scruff bag getting just a couple of portions of chips from the kebab shop 😂

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
She's shite at hair. That last 'clients' hair was absolutely shocking! Looked like she was going out to a halloween party 🤡🤡🤡