Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waterfall2021

Did any one noticed when she started the video she said ‘it’s New Year’s Eve, we wanted to see what deals we could get, get some snackzies’ 🤦🏻‍♀️😭🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 2

laney

Catching up on her latest shopping haul. The choco hoops, she says " I know they're not the greatest", You give them a pack of doughnuts or cookies each, have pasta etc for supper!!! Why does chocolate cereal bother you?!!
And buying ready made filled baguettes for pack up, lazy cow!!!
She doesn’t make their pack lunches, the kids have always made them she said in one of her vlogs

• Wow

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I'm surprised they've not got diabetes to be honest, all the carbs and sugar. Not good for anyone!

waterfall2021

I reckon Danny’s def controlling. In his eyes he earns the money she doesn’t and it’s his way of keeping a hold over her. Maybe it’s why he didn’t want her getting a job because she wouldn’t rely on him.
I would really hate to be cooking when I'm on holiday. She said once in a video it was Danny's idea for her to cook because he likes her cooking so much, I definitely get controlling vibes from him. I do feel a bit sorry for her, she has a very small life and I don't think it fulfills her. She seemed envious and emotional when Camron went abroad with his friend, like she could never hope to achieve that for herself, it was similar to the reaction of a mum when their child is the first in the family to go to university. I felt quite sad for her. I like Helen, I don't see a lot of the negative traits other posters do, I just think that shopping and meals are the only things she has control of and possibly, those few hours at the supermarket is the only time she gets for herself

polarbabe

She says she they all like it well done

A) thats not well done, thats burnt
B) i don’t think the kids have much choice in what they are given to eat, Helen and the husband like it well done so the kids will have it well done
C) STOP with the bloody sweetcorn!
I suppose the sweetcorn is out of a tin, so what they have when she's not been able to buy her yellow labelled veg.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Oh yes, the mysterious anxiety. I forgot about that, she's not mentioned it for a while.
---

It will work, but as you say it'll have a slightly sour taste. You also have to be careful or it will turn into slop. I'd rather stick to proper butter and milk, far nicer taste.
I'd rather just make my own mash than add it to ready made, like she's planning

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Just caught up on last week's shopping. Oh look chocolate cereal again. So much for her saying she doesn't normally buy it!

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Didn’t even know she had an older sister thought it was only her and her brother

---

Maid22

VIP Member
Meals of the week, mostly chicken and alot of cucumber! Roast beef (which always looks so dry) on Sunday, didn't see that in her grocery haul, she's defo not showing what she actually spends a week.