WLaHL: Christmas Challenge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all! Joining in 😊😊.

Start weight - 12st 9lbs
Current weight - 12st 4lbs
Goal - 11st

B - Costa express white americano and a fiber one cake bar.
L - 1 slice of sourdough bread with a runny boiled egg and a skinny crunch bar.
D - Sausages, mash and veg with gravy.
S - Cornetto, a serving of pinballs and a cuppa tea.
Total - 1368kcals

Reactions: 5
Yesterday it was the 25th work anniversary of my boss so the whole day we had celebrations. I only said yes to a piece of cake and the rest of the snacks I skipped (mainly because I wasn't hungry and decided not to feel like I had to have them because everyone else was eating them)

B: 2 slices of bread with biscoff
S: piece of cake
L: 2 slices of bread with hummus
S: nakd bar
D: chinese leftovers from the day before
E: 30 min walk and 30 min bike ride
In total I ate 2.038 and burned 722. Left me with a 339kcal deficit. In the next few days I really want to make the effort to have at least 500kcal left

Reactions: 1
So I’m 2lbs away from being a stone down 💪🏼

B: porridge with chia seeds and strawberries and an iced coffee
L: nothing or a really small snack
D: Bills buttermilk chicken burger 👌🏼 we are taking our boys out to a show today so having to eat out, should realistically be within calorie limits though

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve only lost a pound this week! Argh! It’s been my period week so maybe that’s why..

I guess it’s going in the right direction 🙈 just want it to happen more quickly!

I’m going to go to the gym tonight and have a healthier weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Going to be a struggle this weekend, as we're away in Wales for the weekend so no gym, and we have meals out booked every night, also it'd be rude not to have a chippy by the sea 😳. Hoping to get a lot of steps in so I can potentially have lost something when I weigh on Wednesday

Weigh in day today and I’m down to 159lbs, a pound and a half off! Delighted to finally get back under 160, especially after that really heavy weekend. I’m really hoping to get down to 155 (pre wedding weight) by my holiday at the end of Sept but I do have a booze filled weekend away before then so as long as I lose a bit or don’t put on I won’t be mad!

Think I'm going to gain this week. I'm 1.5 lbs up from last Sunday although I did have a curry last night so some of that might drop off. If I gain 0.5lbs I'd be over the moon because last week was a big loss so over the two weeks I'd still be down about 1 lb a week which is what I aim for. Have barely moved this week, now it's getting chilly I don't want to do walks anymore!

I’m 33, 6ft.
Currently weight 93.6kg/206.3lbs
Mini goal (holiday) 85kg/187.3lbs
Christmas goal weight 80kg/176.3lbs

A few weeks a go I got down to 90kg, but I’ve had a few weeks off with covid, a festival and attending a wedding. Today is a new day.

Breakfast will be overnight oats
Lunch will be a chicken nourish meals from Morrisons
Tea will be spag bol that I’m about to put in the slow cooker

Also planning on taking gym stuff to work and going straight from there 👌🏼
93.6kg 24/08
91.7kg 03/09

Weekends I do struggled with as normally go for breakfast with pals and there’s only full English on the menu, just of various sizes. I have plenty food in the fridge to keep on plan over the weekend though.

Weighed myself this Morning and I’m 3lbs up even though I’ve been eating well. I’m putting it down to ⭐ week.
B - 1 Slice of Sourdough Bread with Chicken Roll
L - BBQ Popchips (didn’t have time as I was working)
D - Scotch Pie with Root Mash and Veg
S - Caramel Cake Bar and a Double Caramel Billionaire Magnum

Total Calories - 1247kcals

Reactions: 3
Blank slate and starting over from tomorrow! I’ve had a week off with two birthdays and a big family event, so it’s been all cake and wine. duck sake. But it’s September, which makes the Xmas countdown even more imminent. Counting everything, 10k steps a day, let’s go.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm 5ft7ish, 13st7lb, size 14/16. I'd like to get to around 12st and be a comfortable size 12.
My Xmas goal is 12-14lb loss, which is realistic I feel. My first goal is my friend's birthday which is 10 weeks time, I'd like to be 13st or under, again, a realistic and achievable goal.

My issue is not sticking with things, daily weighing which I don't think actually helps me 😅 I'm such a lazy cook, comfort eater and have a sweet tooth
Following this I've been absolutely awful and eaten every unhealthy thing in sight 🙃

Currently 13st9.5lb 🤦🏽‍♀️

Today I've had an apple and a cuppa for breakfast, and have made a pesto pasta salad for lunch.

Thinking maybe soup for dinner.

Reactions: 2
Okay fall of the wagon big time but started today with Oatmeal with Oatmilk and little bit of cinnamon. Tracking it in my fitness pal

• Heart
Had such a weird weekend of food. Saturday I was at a party so didn’t count anything and just enjoyed but really didn’t eat much then yesterday I literally had porridge and spaghetti hoops on toast; came home from work and fell asleep without dinner 😅 think it must be coming up to totm because I’m now 2lbs heavier despite eating barely anything. Going to not weigh myself for the week if it is.

Goal for this week is to get down to 262lbs so I’ll have lost a stone.

Ooh can I join? Just had a summer of eating whatever the hell I wanted and now I feel like tit! Now schools back so will have more of a routine and some time without kids to make time to exercise.

Want to lose 2 stone by Christmas and will be trying to stick to 1400 cals a day 🤞

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else trying to lose weight with their partner? my husband is losing weight quicker than me (he's definitely better at self control and doesn't have a sweet tooth or a thyroid problem like I do) and Im happy for him but I also want to have a tantrum XD

weight: 79.4kg
breakfast: high fibre oats with strawberry jam (ran out of berries)
lunch: broccoli and tomato quiche
dinner: carbonara
snacks: multiple cups of tea with milk
exercise: 30min cross trainer, chest press, shoulder press

normally eat more fresh veg/salads than this day but Sunday = run out of everything until Monday lol

This weekend was an absolute write off. Had a great meal out, and then drinking for hours… spent yesterday eating digestives and watching Tipping Point 😂

breakfast: nil
lunch: left over carbonara, salad
dinner: curly fries :LOL: I had a migraine and couldn't be arsed
snacks: tea tea cups of tea, dark choc with almonds, a banana
exercise: none other than lots of dancing around while cleaning the flat

Reactions: 1
I’m feeling rubbish now… I had a tooth out last Thursday and it’s just made eating well really difficult as I’m full of ulcers and still in pain.

If I track on MFP I am still in a calorie defecit this week I’m eating about 1200 a day on average (allowance is 1340) but if I am counting syns on SlimmingWorld app then I’ve had a tit load. Basically just because little snacks like a cake bar or a chocolate go down easier than a big salad that hurts my mouth when I chew 😢

It’s also my reason for not going back to the gym yesterday which was the plan. I just can’t exercise when I’m in pain… sorry for the moan. I just have been so good for 2 months and this is making me feel grim.

Weigh day is Thursday for me so we’ll see how it goes. Even though I’ve had a calorie defecit I’ve eaten junk so think I might gain or maintain x

• Heart
  • Sad
Up a kilo, which considering the fish and chips, fancy mexican meal and 🍹🍹🍹 is okay by me!

B: Overnight weetabix
L: Leftover chicken fajita, whole meal wrap
D: Roast sweet potato, tuna, salad
S: Hummus and cucumber

Yesterday was really not my day. Over the weekend I got in a really weird mood that left my brain completely unable to function properly. Dragged myself to the office this morning which is probably a good thing and will get back on track today

Does anyone have experience with those 10.000 steps workout videos on youtube?