Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Just seen the first look and it seems like Rosie is trying to stir shit between the boys? She says to Casey he seems distant and then she tells Ron and Ron said maybe she should distance herself a bit, which is good advice as she should make Casey put more effort in as she told him it’s one sided.. then she goes and tells Casey he said this.. as Will once said… why is everyone moving like snakesss😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

iieee

VIP Member
How much have Olivia's management paid this one person to keep going "whoo" every time she speaks because I want that job.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank Fuck Rosie came in late and will be fucked out before mid week, couldnt cope with having her,Olivia and Tanya in the villa for weeks on end

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Thank goodness these buffoons are ensuring Kai/Sanam and Ron/Lana are through to the final.
Samie has just made sure she and Tom won't.
What is actually wrong with these people?

Samia30

There's nothing wrong with being Vanilla, and there's nothing wrong with not being into PDA on TV. Like that's her business

Sex in the cinema toilets is gross though. Imagine your shagging and some kid comes in excited about toystory 🤢
Exactly. Of all the things to sham Lana for, being Vanilla and not wanting to have sex/being intimate on national tv isn’t it.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Remember when in series 7 there was a question about the most intelligent and Priya just placed herself number 1. She was probably right but the sheer arrogance of it 😂
To be fair, she was a doctor. And her competition was Liberty and Millie. I’d have walked if the public thought I was less intelligent than the muppets on in that year 😂😂😂

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
I think Ron takes a lot of them talking down to him on the chin. He doesn’t seem to be that confrontational or aggressive. It’s probably why he and Kai get along. The other lads (and sami) defo have a pack mentality and tend to gang up on him a bit.

The way Sami spoke to him when he went over to them on the day bed and how Casey pulled him was really rude. They’ve no time for him and I think now because he and Lana did badly in the game they think it’s the public’s go ahead to start calling him out.

• Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Someone said Rosie’s tits remind them of an Aero and I can’t unsee it now, especially in this blue bikini. Doing her no favours.

• Haha
Hate saying this but I miss Olivia-I hate her but I wish we could have brought her back for this chllenge just so we could see her face when she realises the public HATE her and then dump her again

• Haha

upsid3down

Shaq is just a joke, he had so much to say about Ron last night but is the biggest mug in the villa.

• Heart
Samie's not nice.
No, she's not, she never has been. From the moment I started watching (about 2 weeks ago 😅) I have thought what a shit stirring b*tch she is.

I don't know why anyone confides in or tells her anything cause as soon as they turn their backs she's spewing out what they have just said regardless of the intent behind it.

She's a snake, along with Shaq and Tanya and Jess.