Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Randomthots

Shaq is fake asf I’m my opinion for holding those opinions of Ron and Lana. Also is embarrassing and hypocrite weren’t you crying and vomiting over dirty dishes and a kissing challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

playgirlbunny

Obviously it wasn’t nice AT ALL seeing how they were treating Ron tonight but I do wonder if they’re just not showing us everything as the majority of people on the show don’t seem to like him:
- Shaq, Tom, Casey and Will don’t like him and their other halves also don’t seem to like him;
- Aaron and Spencer both said they didn’t like him when they left the show;
- Martin said that Ron together with Tanya were the least trustworthy; and
- Zara said she didn’t think he was being genuine.

Tbh, I’ve always thought Ron seems alright and I like his whole cheeky chappy personality but just wonder what is going on that we’re not seeing?!
Sometimes one person might not like someone and then everyone else will pile on and dislike that person and look for their own reasons. Many of these islanders aren’t likeable people, especially Aaron, Casey and Shaq, so I wouldn’t even trust whatever they had to say.

lalalala88

VIP Member
I was thinking about those two old gossips Shaq and Tom when Ron pulled Casey for a chat. Shaq started up with 'Ron can talk really well. He always talks himself out of trouble' and Tom and Will were nodding away.
So whatever Ron had said they had already decided they wouldn't believe him.
Obviously it wasn’t nice AT ALL seeing how they were treating Ron tonight but I do wonder if they’re just not showing us everything as the majority of people on the show don’t seem to like him:
- Shaq, Tom, Casey and Will don’t like him and their other halves also don’t seem to like him;
- Aaron and Spencer both said they didn’t like him when they left the show;
- Martin said that Ron together with Tanya were the least trustworthy; and
- Zara said she didn’t think he was being genuine.

Tbh, I’ve always thought Ron seems alright and I like his whole cheeky chappy personality but just wonder what is going on that we’re not seeing?!

Laika1234

VIP Member
Ron and Lana are so depressing to watch. Two people that settled too early and now can’t track. They are literally Jake and Liberty had they been good looking.

Spectacles

VIP Member
Can't believe how different Casey looks with shorter hair. Needs a trip to the barbers when he gets out 😂

Screenshot_20230304_133856_com.android.chrome_edit_15473687492951.jpg

• Wow
I followed her thread for a bit but lost interest, fill us in who is caribian michelle keegan? ;D
This account came on saying she had a baby with Antigoni’s PT/ dealer and that the PT was sleeping with Antigoni’s mum and Antigoni too.
A few people backed the story. Another account came on saying they knew her and she was stunning like a Caribbean Michelle.
The mods revealed this person had multiple accounts and it was all one person

• Haha
  • Wow

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Actually want Ron and Lana to win, I think they’re prob the most normal couple now. You don’t need to be all over your partner to like them. Shaq and Tanya’s relationship is a joke and after the challenge now they think they are in a position to give relationship advice 😂 they are blowing Ron’s words completely out of proportion, it’s like Chinese whispers everytime they retell the story it has bits added to it x

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Rosie’s so desperate to be “in”, she has such a high opinion of herself and the fact she’s resorting to these lengths to be relevant is killing me off. Have some fucking dignity babe. The way the majority of them all gang up on each other is actually quite concerning and nasty.

It’s like they turn on someone new over something trivial every few days 🥴

Janeeks

Samie shut the fuck up, she was the bitch that started it. Kai and Sanam to win please 🤞

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I’ve had to come on here to express my anger at tonight’s episode. Samie is such a bitch and the rest of them aren’t any better! They’ve picked on Ron - thank god he has lana, Kai and Sanam to back him. Poor lad.

shaq & Will have shown their true colours too. They’re little immature bitches
Shaq has never liked Ron!! This is just another excuse for him to get the boot on. And I don’t think Tom has ever liked him either. So this is just an excuse.

electricmallows

VIP Member
Love how every time Rosie tells the story she adds a bit - get in the bin!
It’d be more funny if she made it more outrageous so by the 3rd conversation it’s “he said Casey prioritises the boys over me…and he also said that Casey said my ma’s a fat cow”

• Haha