Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9Pine

VIP Member
I will never understand how they edit this show 🤷‍♀️ just get rid of Saturday and have the "unseen bits" spread throughout the week.
And definitely get rid of Stirling. I had to mute him last night and don’t get me on the supposed tweets saying how hilarious he was! His voice is excruciating to listen to whatever the content.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

LoXLo

VIP Member
This is the bitchiest group of islanders in the history of love island. There definitely won’t be a group chat when they all leave.

• Haha

Bunteen

In fairness to Ron, I know he has done wrong but he has never flown off the handle when he’s been questioned.. don’t know how he has kept his cool so well

I didn’t have much of an opinion on Rosie but I like how she handled Jessie yesterday.
Wasn’t it Jessie that said people don’t say what they really feel? And then she backtracked when she was called out

After they meet their families I tend to lose interest. I never watch the final dates (other than to see what the girl's outfits are like), or the actual final. I just sporadically tune in, to see who've voted off and eventually crowned as winners.
I'm the same! I hate the final dates and the final. Pure cringe shite.

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Sanam’s nice but I find her dull for this show. I don’t see why everyone on here seems to like her so much
I wouldn't say I like her, but she's my fave by default because she's the only one who hasn't fucked me off so far. Plus I'm also a social worker so I'm rooting for her out of solidarity (although I doubt she'll be going back to it after this 😂)

Samie is chatting shit, ron saying his opinion on past seasons isn't a game plan, it's an observation saying that people like ekin nad davide who had drama at the start were fine once they reached the last few weeks, equatting that to him and lana to call that a gameplan is a stretch,

GossWhore

VIP Member
Don't fight me because I know the girls like to tussle

But I think Will is kinda fake. Nobody walks around that happy with happy happy quotes as long as my arm. Something is off

And I think Tom has picked up on it

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Wish Rosie would disappear. Not like die or anything mad like that, just poof, vanish to the black hole where all my bobby pins end up.

• Haha
They come across much better in the unseen bits(well actually they get seen in the unseen bits) than the main episodes where they basically get the ghost edits.

I will never understand how they edit this show 🤷‍♀️ just get rid of Saturday and have the "unseen bits" spread throughout the week.

Reactions: 22

JoJo76

VIP Member
Urgh, I was totally here for the drama but stupidly had wine with Oxycontin which has sent me off my tits. Might have to watch in the morning.

If I do stay up by some miracle, expect bad spelling, lots of swearing and random buggeriness.

Edited for spelling, cos I am already wasted after a glass and a half. Shovelling Malteasers in my gob to try to get a sugar rush.
---
Also, who the fuck are these knobheads. Reveal yourselves you knobjockeys!

1677873209328.png

Edited to add another Knob. Fucking Knobs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
The way the public keep doing complete 180s on people just really makes me question the extent of producer manipulation. It’s got worse each year but this season is particularly bad. Tom and Samie were the favourites for some time and now Samie hasn’t come across well the last day or two and people have gone off her. But is it likely she’s only just started being this bitchy or has she been like it all along but we’ve not been shown it? I think a lot of the conversations are being forced by producers too.

I do think Kai and Sanam are coming across well but I’m very conscious we are just not seeing anything of them! Kai was one of the least popular in the first few weeks, he gave me major ick. So again I don’t really trust if we are seeing the real him or not.

I think the producers want either Ron and Lana or Kai and Sanam to win and I think that’s how the edits are going to go for this final week. And I don’t want either of them to win because I don’t like the producers manipulating us and I think Ron has played a clever game and people have fallen for it.

Honestly just don’t know what to think about any of them anymore. Even tempted to quit watching and I’ve watched LI religiously each year since the first season.

Olivia has 100% seen twitter and the hate directed at her , she's trying to steer away from the controversy by saying she wishes she and Zara didnt fight and that she thinks Zara is amazing etc, bitch please

• Haha