Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
One thing I’ll say about Ron is that he has taken all sorts on the chin and not lowered himself to any shacket-ripping-off tantums (like Tom). He’s dealt with Shaq having an agenda against him the whole time and has still talked to and got along with the guy regardless.
If you’d told me a few weeks ago that the one person I had anything good to say about, would be Ronald I’d have ripped off my shacket and thrown it against a wall 😂

I’ve just read upthread that there is another week of this. A full week of…this.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
I’ve found it hard this series to like any of them 😂, and I really don’t know what it is about Samie I just can’t take to her a don’t know why I just dislike her 🤷‍♀️

Lana having it out you musy be joking, she couldnt have it out with a kitten, she'd shit herself if Rosie told her to fuck off lets be real

• Haha
I can't believe I'm actually standing up for Ron but here goes... I don't think he is actually leaking his game plan. I think he's saying after the game the other night he can understand why the public might think they are playing a game based on how they started and how they are now. At the end of the day they are all playing a game coz none of them went in there only for love!

oooops1993

Why is samie trying to stir shit up?! Honestly what’s wrong with these girls?!

what Ron has said has been completed twisted and blown out of context. Rosie put your big girl knickers and own shit!!

Remember when in series 7 there was a question about the most intelligent and Priya just placed herself number 1. She was probably right but the sheer arrogance of it 😂

• Haha

Marilyn345

VIP Member
People have been repeating their points of view for days. Even though Shaq and Tanya have made up, people keep on going about the situation. I wasn't even the one who brought up Martin.
And of course people will keep repeating their points of view it’s a discussion forum, I was trying to say that you keep defending what you say by repeating over and over you are entitled to disagree, don’t think anyone has said you can’t do that. Here’s a question for you what did you think about Shaq goading Tom to the extent he did last night when just a few days ago Tom offered comfort and solace to Shaq when Shaq was at a real low ebb.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Spectacles

VIP Member
View attachment 2002884
do you think this lot will get much work from the show? This season hasn’t been the best
Have a feeling Claudia will unfortunately. Not necessarily lots of work or successful but think she'll make sure she gets her face everywhere. She has the connections especially with daddy being who he is.

Some of the Casa girls will hang around like Antigone from last year. Martin will continue to dish the dirt. They'll all last for a few months and then disappear. Last year was the same, other than Ekin Su, Gemma the rest has disappeared mostly unless you follow them on SM. Personally I just watch the show and then couldn't give a 💩 what they do afterwards 😂

Don't think any of them stand out as having a major career from it like some of the previous series but could see Will having a Clarkson kind of show on the farm.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Someone said Rosie’s tits remind them of an Aero and I can’t unsee it now, especially in this blue bikini. Doing her no favours.
They remind me of those batch baked bread rolls that you have to pull apart to serve.

These islanders love a pile on. Today is Ron's day. Vile group of people.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of Rosie one bit. I don’t particularly like Ron either but she completely twisted what he said in that first look.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Isn’t Rosie aware that this conversation WILL be watched back and she will be shown to be a liar?
I think she’s told the story so many times she’s convinced herself it’s true…

Thing is, if Ron pissed her off at the time and stepped out of line why didn’t she say anything to him?

Yeah I agree with this. Given what a giant baby he’s proven himself to be at times he should have left Tom be. I don’t think there was much malice in it though - they were all winding him up.

Sammi is such a fence sitter. She will just agree with whoever is in front of her. The only time I’ve seen her not do that was when she was backing Jessie on the day beds.
---

Actually this makes a lot of sense so I take back my annoyance at Sami.
If it was Shaq that had been upset about losing then his reaction would have been 100 times worse than Tom