Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
sammie has a point about shaq and tanya but you need to do it in the publics pov so shaq and tanya just get on there lol

Reactions: 5

9Pine

VIP Member
I agree, he is way past his sell by date now. That whole segment about Betty Bug was chaldsih childish and unfunny, who was the target audience for that?

My vote for the summer series commentary is Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old 😂😂😂
It was completely inane. I usually prefer the Saturday show but I felt the whole thing was scraping the Love Island barrel. As someone else has said previously, I feel like I need to watch it to the end having got this far but I’ll be thrilled when it’s over and I’m never watching again!

• Haha

jadach

VIP Member
I would be very surprised if Shaq or Tanya went on Love Island with any expectation of winning.
If Tanya had watched previous series, she would have known that she can't mess up in anyway and still be liked.
as much as i don’t like tanya much, this is true. it would’ve never worked for her. one wrong move and it’s done. and you can’t compare her to liam for obvious reasons, of course it would work for him, he has fiat 500

they were never winning anyway. i did think they’d make it to the finals but after casa i don’t think they will. maybe like 5th place

This is such a bad season sorry but the cast this year isn’t the best…. Also, why are their friends/family not posting on their Instagrams like pervious seasons?

Maya should have asked Claudia how she really felt about Olivia dumping her especially so soon after their bust up over Jessie! also Maxwell looks like a pound land Murad Merali-hope he doesnt have a feet and piss kink like Murad did or Olivia is in for a shock

• Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
Do they find out what the public voted in this task? Or do they just rank the couples just to create drama? Would be nice if they found out what the public said because it might put shitter up some of them 😂😂 Also agree with Shaq when he said that Ron latched onto Lana because everyone loves her

I liked Bear when he was Shipwrecked but this was over a decade ago.
It just hit me that Bear was on the same series as Tristan Tate