Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
They all suck .. except Lana and Ron of course who are not in arena of PDAs😉

They’re not going to stop piling it on Ron are they, it’s gonna blow up in their faces (both of them) 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lana and Ron can get handsy in bed all they want they will never have sexual chemsitry, Nathan from Geordie Shore had more chemistry with one of his hook ups when he iconically said ''suck king nathans dick'' that had more chemsitry than Lana and Ron who could pass as siblings if not cousins

• Haha

PondersLondon

I think at some point they said tonight that Tom and Samie can bite really quickly... seems they are both quite highly-strung. Tom should have tried to laugh it off a bit more.... they goaded the hell out of him and seemed to really enjoy it.
Tom definitely misses Claudia
With situations like tonight, it is best not to bite back because people are weird and enjoy winding others up.
---
Shanya may as well pack now. Tanya missed the mark for why she was in the bottom showing her delusion. Shaq reminded us why we find him jarring sometimes. He should know better to stop winding Tom up, what with his own temper.
That might be better than getting to the final and getting only 12% of the votes. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I wonder if Ekin is pregnant? Might explain the lack of processed hair and looking somehow different.

Beth1980

VIP Member
Just rewatched last night's show as I was half asleep why did they not just laugh things off as editing? Surely they will have watched some of the previous seasons, read ex islanders stories especially when they were having casting interviews.
Maybe the casting crew need replacing before the summer, obviously don't want people to lose their jobs, but there isn't even any major friendship bonds (Casey, Will and Tom seemed the tightest till this week) never mind any obvious sexual spark.
Think they need a better balance of public votes, bombshell's etc wonder if the travel time to SA is a factor where as Majorca is easier to accommodate IE bringing in new contestants quickly to shake things up.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Woo fellow SW! I do suspect she's being more guarded so SWE don't strike her off!
Yeah the whole time they were in the hideaway I was thinking about how awkward it could be if she went back to front line work 🫣 same for Kai with teaching.

Reactions: 5

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Rosie should get a job working with truffle pigs post Love Island, always sticking her nose in where it's not wanted-Tom situation last night, Jessie situation a few eps back, and again tonight
Think she needs to get her botched boob job sorted first, looks like she rolled off the surgery table about a day or two ago.

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Oh absolutely, Jessie gets a lot of stick but I’ve gone off him too.
I didn't pick up on it because all the boys were annoying and Will was just there, so I thought awww
But as time has gone on and he's DEFINITELY realised the public like him. He's behaviour is grating on me. He says things to be soundbites on the show and is all Will would say "ungenuine" lol