Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orange99

Rosie made it clear from her chat with Casey she wants more attention…and now she’s stirred up a fake drama for…attention!! Did she read the Liv playbook on being a victim!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

LoXLo

VIP Member
Liv has changed her tune, public perception will do that to ya, she’s very nervous.

• Heart
I Just know everyone in that fucking villa bar Kai and Sanam are the ones to believe conspiracy theories and be anti vaxxers and think covid is fake and the earth is flat because they saw someone say it on facebook and it makes sense to them (not bothering to realise half the facts are left out) stupid cunts

• Haha
  • Heart

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Ron and Lana feel like such odd ones out, I don’t feel like they gel with the rest of the villa at all

Reactions: 19

lululoves

Both Rosie & Casey are those snakes in the corporate office. Underhanded bitching, deflecting blame from shit they started. Very similar people.
---
I like Kai's family not pulling punches on Olivia 🤭

1181carmenta

VIP Member
It’s proper funny how they chat shit and act snakey and lie when there’s a fucking camera on them, as if their nastiness hasn’t been caught on 4k and is being displayed to the fucking nation. Like they have no idea billions of us are sat on Tattle and Twitter assassinating their characters 😂🥴

• Haha
You just know Olivia is fuming inside that Sanama nd Kai are favourites to win and it wasn't her and Kai, must be killing her to know she fucked it all up,im not buying the nice act, she saw the hate and that everyone hates her nd did some PR training, not sorry at all

• Haha
  • Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
We better make sure to do a favourite couple poll for next thread. Dying to see how it’s changed.

Re Sami I’ve noticed her and Tom get cattier as the weeks have gone on. They’re great at stirring and playing both sides. I think now they know they’re popular it’s gone to their heads, Sami especially. She seems to have given herself the villa top dog role.

lululoves

Olivia had a crisis meeting with her PR team and they went for a personality transplant.

The scramble for popularity begins.

• Haha
Just thinking of how they could ever make it better. I wonder if they should do casa amor style for the first 2 or 3 days, instead of an immediate coupling up based only on looks. Let them get to know each other and then couple up. They'd be grafting like mad for 3 days, might bring some drama.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Guys like Will usually go for the “nice guy” role because they don’t have looks to offer, and 9 times out of 10, they aren’t even nice guys 🥴

• Heart