Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think that it is unfair that people don't want to move on from Shaq and Tanya's Casa Amor drama. Tanya did wrong, but they have moved on and seem happier than ever. He didn't even take her back straight away. They didn't speak for 3 days after she returned from Casa Amor. Besides Kai and Sanam, none of the couples have perfect histories.
It's not just their casa hiccup for me. I don't like them as individuals. Shaq put his nose in everyone's business before Casa and was throwing his opinion around everywhere. Tanya is very unlikeable imo. She is self centered, unable to admit when she is wrong, and the most hypocritical person in the villa. The fight before Casa and the Casa situation made me not like them as a couple. In the very beginning these would've been my favourite couple. But as the show went on I've liked them less and less.

ETA he pretty much did take her back straight away. The girl didn't even break a sweat working to get him back it was that easy

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

MyProfMyOp

Unpopular opinion. I like Ron and Lana... so he had his head turned in the first 2 weeks - and so he should have. Barely knew the girl!

I find Casey the BIGGEST game player!!! He fucking strung Claudia along cos he had noone else.

notsoplainjane

catching up Rosie is on crack no?!?
i can't stand Jessie!!!
all the bitcheyness does me in im so blunt i can't !!!

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I have a proper good dickhead detector, only need a few seconds to determine if someone’s a dickhead or not. And the day Rosie came into the villa it was like beepbeepbeepbeepbeeeep, it was going fucking mental. Never fails me.

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Personally don't like how they do these sneaky votes. Because how many people on Tattle saw tg polls???

Reactions: 17

JoJo76

VIP Member
Latest betting odds:

Jessie and Will- 5/4
Samie and Tom- 7/4
Lana and Ron- 3/1
Kai and Sanam- 5/1

Tanya and Shaq- 70/1
Casey and Rosie- 125/1

The difference between 4th and 5th is insane. Samie and Tom overtake Lana and Ron and quickly approaching Jessie and Will. I reckon they will be faves by tonight.
I think Will and Jessie's popularity will take a hit after Will's behaviour last night.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Gone off Tom big time. Shaq, Casey and Will were horrible to him. Yet he turns on Ron.
Honestly Kai and Sanam are the only grownups there.

What annoyed me about Samie was she was laughing and joking about the boys slagging Tom and then Tom told her it was annoying him and next scene she was all annoyed by it too. I thought that was a bit weird.

But Shaq realllllllly annoyed me. As someone said, it's like he knows he isn't going to win and is just doing what he likes now

I'm seeing why these are all single! They need constant reassurance, are 2 faced and bitchy, and all they can talk about is themselves! Yawn.

Proof looks ain't everything.... Unless you are Tom 🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha