Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
It seems to be beyond Kai’s comprehension that he’s punching above his weight with Sanam. The dude has zero banter, he truly thinks he’s a catch and that she should be declaring love about now. Less screen time going forwards for this one, I beg.

What a shit episode in general. We are soldiers for sticking with this

• Haha
Reactions: 19

iieee

VIP Member
Ooh baby how about a few more slow mo shots of these fine Ann Summers products available exclusively at annsummers.com while stocks last

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Aftersun is putting Olivia through it and I am LIVING for it-Kais family in the audiance basically shitting on her , tthen hearing Kai and Sanam are favourites to win and now her ex Tom in the beach hut delicious
Though Maya went soft on her tbh.
Olivia was a twat towards Kai for frigging days. Not just in the heat of the recoupling moment. She hounded the poor man.

Dannie.Cee

No one wants to see this shit when did the hideaway becoming so awkward and set up? It’s awkss

Reactions: 18

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I listened to that episode and while I agree that some of the words were used I think it’s moreso HOW Rosie said he said it rather than what he was saying. She implied it was a lot bitchier than it was and she did it with a group of people who can’t stand him and would be dying to jump down his throat.

Sami I think did twist the words used at the firepit.

I don’t particular like Ron but I think orla was going a bit too easy on Rosie by the end of the podcast.
I haven't listened, but my take wasn't that Rosie was lying about what he said, but was lying in that she kept implying he said it out of the blue to her. She didn't mention how critical and insecure she was of Casey to Ron and Lana.
Also she kept saying 'I told Ron I was reassured by Casey now'. I don't recall that in the conversation at all.
I think she was 100% stirring when she reported it all back.

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I haven’t actually watched it but caught up via tiktok. Heard Tanya was being delusional again. I also think Shaq’s behaviour is the realisation that he shouldn’t have taken Tanya back. As in, it’s not been portrayed as this “sweet love story” he was possibly hoping for. In contrast to Lana & Ron - however, their situations are completely different but I reckon in Shaq’s eyes he’s taken that vote as “the public were fine with them two so agreed but not him & Tanya” he’s just coming across as a dick now (& I was a Shaq fan) probably because he realises he’s got no chance of getting the money/to the final. Then when they get outside, Tanya is going to either cheat/dump him 🤣 think that vote hit home for him that he’s got to come out & face the music

• Heart
you just know Olivia is thinking of something cunty or what she thinks is iconic/edgy right now so she can say it when Maya asks her and shade Kai and get back at his family for disrespecting her, she'sprobs popping a vein right now trying to muster up something

• Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
Jake Ron just wants to weaken Rosie and Casey as he knows he and Lana aren't as popular with the public as he thought.

Hareandbear

VIP Member
I wanted the camera to pan onto Olivia’s face when Sam, Indiayah et al were waxing lyrically about Kai and Sanam 😬🤪😆

• Haha

Raspberry77

Why are they still saying on Aftersun Tom and Samie to win - they’ve fcuked it for themselves with their two faced backstabbing.

Jt2020

VIP Member
Tom and Samie seem quite smug that they are popular with the viewers, I mean fiat 500 will probably make them win but they think they’re a bit invincible with all the sly bitching

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I've just watched and caught up on the last two nights ....

Absolutely delighted Olivia and Maxwell got booted off. Plus it was a public vote so that had to hurt. They'll have broken up by Monday.

Can't believe how childish the boys were last night. How Tom kept his cool I'll never know. Shaq has a really unpleasant side to him.