Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lana as well needs to bleeping pipe down, ''this doesn't need to be a screaming match'' duck off you plastic barbiem no one is screaming and rich coming from you whose like a mole on Liv's arse, Live is Queen of screaming and crying and throwing tantrums, these girls man
Lana: this doesn't need to be a screaming match

Me:

And that's why I wouldn't last in that villa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we just give Kai and Sanam the prize money now and everyone else can piss off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
LOL Casey is flat out lying here, where’s Samie she’ll snitch on him and relay what was really said :LOL:

Reactions: 18
These bleeping nutters tried to start tit with Jessie because Jessie didn’t go tittle tattling (tee hee) behind Casey’s back. She had an opinion so she went and spoke to him face to face and they are acting like that’s deviant behaviour 😂 she wasn’t 2 faced. Therefore she must be fake.
Olivia is the absolute pits.

Reactions: 19
I’m confused… I thought bombshells that come in together couldn’t couple up?!
I think that's maybe only a rule for their first recoupling. Or they change the rules depending on what's going on in the villa haha.

I feel kinda bad for Maxwell. Casey’s deflected everything on to him like a real coward.

Reactions: 13
Casey was the main instigator for rallying everyone around to turned against Jessie.

Reactions: 13
Is there something off about Rosie’s mouth? When she speaks I can’t work out what it is.

Reactions: 4
Why is no one bringing up the Liv bitching about EVERYONE montage from movie night man these guys have short memories 🐟

Reactions: 18
- the way Liv just got confronted by everyone absolutely made my whole year so far 😂😂😂 that was class
- Jessie absolutely owned that witch. I loved every second of it. One small step for Australia, one great leap for mankind.
- Rosie thinks shes 11/10. She isn’t.
- when Casey says he has “more of a spark” with Rosie, all he really means is he thinks she’s fitter than Claudia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sammie does love to tit stir 🤣🤣🤣 especially if it’s anything to do with Liv hahaha

Reactions: 10
Jessie was doing my head in last week but tbh I act feel sorry for her tonight. Fair play to her though for saying it to that cows face

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.