Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm here for Liv's commupance!
Claudia is finally crawling back out of her arse 🥳

Reactions: 9
Liv stirs the tit and then back tracks when she's called out. She's probably off to cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm fuming! Olivia needs a bleeping Slap! Jessie told her straight to her face its ironic thats shes calling her fake after everything she has done, yes Jessie! Olivia is such a bleep ,I actually dislike her!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
okay I hate liv but I feel bad only because why is only she being called out when she’s right, Lana and someone else agreed with her that morning! But they think she’s lying about that?

Reactions: 6
Not sure who I dislike more in this situation 🤷‍♀️ throw them all in the pool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow Olivia is delusional and pathetic for not being able to stick it out in that conversation with Jessie.

I had thought Jessie had gone too far with Casey the other day but to be fair to her she has a point - at least she was telling him how she felt to his face rather than bitching behind his back. I’m really impressed with how she handled herself just then as it would not be easy to sit there and take on Olivia in front of everyone when you know they’ve been slagging you off behind your back.

Reactions: 25
Although they are scapegoating Liv. Everyone bar Sanam, Kai, Tanya and Shaq stuck their oars in and enjoyed the session. Liv might be a witch but she's not the only one.

Lana is such a little sheep. Pretending she doesn't love sucking up to Livs bitching and participate

I have more respect for Claudia after this because she stuck up for Jessie and I have a lot more respect for Jessie.

Reactions: 29
Lana as well needs to bleeping pipe down, ''this doesn't need to be a screaming match'' duck off you plastic barbiem no one is screaming and rich coming from you whose like a mole on Liv's arse, Live is Queen of screaming and crying and throwing tantrums, these girls man

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry I know everyone loves her, but I actually think Samie is quite two faced.

She was quite happy to sit with Tom and Casey and laugh/talk about Claudia yesterday after consoling Claudia minutes before.

She also didn’t question everyone about Jessie being fake last night and seemingly agreed, but is now acting as though she doesn’t and is piping up about Liv?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Liv: it’s really not worth a conversation
Also Liv: must bring in as many people to my point of view behind Jessie’s back but then say she wasn’t talking behind her back, whilst throwing the “questionable behaviour” rock at Jessie - make it make sense!

Reactions: 18
Maxwell didn't look like he liked having the chat with Will, what is going on? Apart from Liv being centre stage again.

Reactions: 3
Not sure who I dislike more in this situation 🤷‍♀️ throw them all in the pool
I know. I'm torn. They are all so annoying.
And not saying this a bad thing but this is all I see when Jessie appears.

Screenshot_20230301_211438.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.