Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey makes me feel ill the creep that kissing

LIV JUST DISAPPEAR 🫠
MAXWELL ITS JUST OKAYYYY HUN
CLAUDIA IS PAINNNNNNNN FUL

Reactions: 7
Lana,Tanya, and Olivia are some of the nastiest skank Fake witches ever in the show, it's unbelievabale how toxic they are, lana being like ''as longa s your finr with it Jessie'' duck off you cretiin, how is she meant to be okay when everyone has called her fake and ypu told her to stop making a big deal out of it, you'd burst in to tears if ron so much as glanced at Rosie, fke bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why are Casey and Rosie laughing about keenan? Both of them are a nasty peice of work

Reactions: 27
Olivia and her lapdog Lana are really grating on me. Olivia has still gotten off lightly and Will needs to put things into perspective, Shaq didn’t do anything.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know what it is, I just can’t stand Rosie. She’s too big for her boots, thinks she’s something special and just thinks she’s above everyone else. Smug b*tch

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Kai and Sanam seem so wholesome and actually normal.
I genuinely think they don't care if they win or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm going to the local zoo and buying snakes and calling them Tanya,Olivia,Lana,Maxwell and sneding them to ITV studios and the islanders homes to send a message to them what we think of them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lana,Tanya, and Olivia are some of the nastiest skank Fake witches ever in the show, it's unbelievabale how toxic they are, lana being like ''as longa s your finr with it Jessie'' duck off you cretiin, how is she meant to be okay when everyone has called her fake and ypu told her to stop making a big deal out of it, you'd burst in to tears if ron so much as glanced at Rosie, fke bleep!
E202E030-4A85-461E-A6FC-2FE71E9D2544.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Casey was so not honest with Will, who would of thought Kia and Tom(even Ron) would be the top lads

Reactions: 3
Jessie does my head in. Sammie does my head. So does Claudia.
I don’t mind Maxwell, just a pity he is coupled up with Olivia.

Reactions: 13
I honestly just don’t know with any of these girls. I would not want to be friends with any of them other than maybe Sanam

Reactions: 10
These lots gasping at kisses?

They would of never survived s2 - Emma and Terry

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I knew Casey was a little weasel the min lana fobbed him off and got his knickers in a twist.

Now that he knows Keanan is interested. Hes gonna graft like mad

Reactions: 9
crazy how this all started cause jessie wanted to get involved in british business, who would’ve thunk it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny that Lana and Liv are sat by themselves. How the tables have turned. We love to see it! Samie is the new Queen Bee and although she’s not perfect she’s not got a nasty bone in her body.

Reactions: 12
Tom's thighs for me. Not sorry.
I watched it again on Twitter last night. More than once! Him walking across to the girls in those skimpy shorts, smirking and sharing his thighs with us, was most definitely the moment of the season. Actually worth sitting through all the boring bits just for that! I’m hoping there will be a Terrace Tom calendar.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.