Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re still being soft on Liv imo, call her out properly, she’s literally been caught red handed in 4k bitching about numerous couples I don’t understand why they’re shocked by this Jessie thing. The math has always been mathing.

Reactions: 29
Jessie does get involved waaaayyy too much and u hate their trio friendship however I am loving them calling Liv out haha.

Reactions: 5
okay I hate liv but I feel bad only because why is only she being called out when she’s right, Lana and someone else agreed with her that morning! But they think she’s lying about that?
cause she talks about everyone all the time. that’s what sammie was talking about. on movie night she talked about sammie and tom too. olivia is also the ring leader in this, and she bought it up. she’s also the one who claims to be so upfront and honest

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Samie acting like her and Tom didn't gave a full discussion with Casey about this

And they are trying to blame Maxwell when it was bleeping Casey who started the conversation

Pretending that it's all come from Liv, when yes it has but also the spreading was because of Casey who's conveniently avoided blame.

Everyone telling Jessie it's nothing to get dramatic about, mate the whole villa has been bitching about her
Yeah I feel like most of them have voiced doubts about Jessie's motivations but they know Liv and Maxwell are easy to pin it all on because they've already been caught out gossiping on movie night. Claudia and Sanam are the only girls I don’t think we've seen talking about Jessie? (EDIT- lol I totally forgot about Tanya) It's good to see Liv get called out for her sneakiness but it's a bit tit of all the others to act as if it's all on her.

Reactions: 8
i don’t think casey had spoken to liv yet. she started the conversation herself with lana and rosie
Casey started the convo with Maxwell. Liv is liv and witches about anything that moves, but the actual multiple conversations were as a result or Casey. The spreading around the villa was Casey

Reactions: 6
Olivia wanted her two bitchy mates as back up but wanted Jessie on her own. Then walks off when hit with the truth.
She’s an absolute bleep it’s not normal how angry she makes me

Reactions: 23
It wasn’t just Olivia saying things but then surely that’s why it was best to have it out with everyone there together to make sure no Chinese whispers or mixed messages - but then Liv is like this conversation doesn’t need to happen between all of us. She prefers smaller groups so she can slag other people off and twist things, didn’t like everything being aired in the open did she!

she’s honestly so snakey and toxic. Awful!!

Reactions: 14
Sorry I know everyone loves her, but I actually think Samie is quite two faced.

She was quite happy to sit with Tom and Casey and laugh/talk about Claudia yesterday after consoling Claudia minutes before.

She also didn’t question everyone about Jessie being fake last night and seemingly agreed, but is now acting as though she doesn’t and is piping up about Liv?
this is very true. i think she’s just been side eying olivia since movie night. so jumps at the chance to call her out

Reactions: 5
Actually pretty impressed that Jessie didn’t cry and held her own against Liv, she was pretty calm! she’s gone up in my estimations

Reactions: 24
Can someone post the pic of Liv from the opening of the previous series I need to show my girl group but can’t find it 🤣🤣

P.S thank god for Claudia & samie calling Liv out!!!

Reactions: 4
Casey you said it as well though. Not just Max 🤦🏻‍♀️ omg he’s such a liar 😭

Reactions: 21
I’m confused… I thought bombshells that come in together couldn’t couple up?!

Reactions: 1
LIAR!!!!!!! CASEY YOU bleeping LIAR!!!!!

HE DRAGGED EVERYONE FOR A CHAT TALKING tit ABOUT JESSIE NOT BEING GENUINE!!! 😱😱😱

Reactions: 20
Casey you've been telling everyone she's fake. Maxwell got you involved because you bleeping started it

Little liae

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.