Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
Why does this look like Casey is interviewing the other lads on some kind of chat show? 😂😂😂

75B0B173-F418-4508-A0B0-F9F03CA57F90.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53

1181carmenta

VIP Member
That whole antagonising Tom thing wasn’t funny, they were all just stood taking the piss out of him. I’ve been in that situation where a group of people try to provoke you for a reaction and it’s actually embarrassing and jarring. He actually looked like he felt so uncomfortable as you would if you were being singled out and made fun of for hours… of course he didn’t find it funny. They were laughing at him. In fact I’d go as far to say it’s borderline bullying

• Heart
Reactions: 48

GossWhore

VIP Member
Yeah I’m on toms side with this it’s fucking annoying people going on and on when you clearly aren’t in the mood
Tbh I would of gone below the belt and said to Shaq "yeah yeah you won, but you didn't win the publics opinions. Because....Tanya's a whore"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Minipizza

VIP Member
Yeah I’m on toms side with this it’s fucking annoying people going on and on when you clearly aren’t in the mood

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Laika1234

VIP Member
I knew they’d attempt an Olivia redemption arc the night the vote opens.

guys I’m begging you - DONT FALL FOR IT

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
That whole antagonising Tom thing wasn’t funny, they were all just stood taking the piss out of him. I’ve been in that situation where a group of people try to provoke you for a reaction and it’s actually embarrassing and jarring. He actually looked like he felt so uncomfortable as you would if you were being singled out and made fun of for hours… of course he didn’t find it funny. They were laughing at him. In fact I’d go as far to say it’s borderline bullying
The strangeness/jarring aspect of it was because the banter from Will and Shaq wasn't remotely witty or funny. It was just a couple of gormless, grinning goons saying the same things over and over. I think that's why the majority watching at home would side with Tom in this instance.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Nah what the hell was that?! Went well beyond just trying to wind him up they were all literally just stood around him going on and on at him try to get a reaction. Sooo unfunny as well. Really bizarre?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

1181carmenta

VIP Member
- the way Liv just got confronted by everyone absolutely made my whole year so far 😂😂😂 that was class
- Jessie absolutely owned that bitch. I loved every second of it. One small step for Australia, one great leap for mankind.
- Rosie thinks shes 11/10. She isn’t.
- when Casey says he has “more of a spark” with Rosie, all he really means is he thinks she’s fitter than Claudia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ohlawd

The irony of Olivia talking about Jessie being fake since movie night when her entire movie was her talking shit about the other couples and openly talking about the public vote and Kai being in the bottom🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Jellybb

VIP Member
Lana is so fucking dumb… she was agreeing with liv then when liv stormed off she was agreeing with Jessie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34