Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole antagonising Tom thing wasn’t funny, they were all just stood taking the piss out of him. I’ve been in that situation where a group of people try to provoke you for a reaction and it’s actually embarrassing and jarring. He actually looked like he felt so uncomfortable as you would if you were being singled out and made fun of for hours… of course he didn’t find it funny. They were laughing at him. In fact I’d go as far to say it’s borderline bullying
This.

Can you imagine if they'd been saying all of that to a female islander? They knew exactly what they were doing (Casey suggesting they "poke the bear" to have 'fun'.) It was ugly and uncomfortable viewing. Bunch of bleeping children. I think I hate them all now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think maybe Tom had a thing for Claudia.... his whole mood has changed since she left!
I think he really liked her but tbh his mood change tonight had nothing to do with her and everything to do with being repeatedly goaded by a bunch of absolute twats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
shaq got mad at the kissing challenge and ron not doing the dishes, he has a very short temper too

Reactions: 16
Imagine a moment of jolting clarity during your time in the Villa, sunbathing and observing the other Islanders. Will enthusiastically humps a bean bag chair as Casey and Kai cheer him on, yelping and clapping like a pair of performing sea lions. In this distance, Lana can be overheard saying "Rome was built in a day, right?" as a neutered Shaq trails Tanya to the roof terrace like a lost puppy. Glancing over towards the Gym, Jessie contorts herself into a pretzel on a quest for the perfect selfie while Tom, when asked if he'd like a coffee, replies "Yea, I'll av an expresso"

And at that moment you utter to yourself "There is a hell. And I am in it"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tbh I would of gone below the belt and said to Shaq "yeah yeah you won, but you didn't win the publics opinions. Because....Tanya's a bleep"
I expect he was thinking it and dying to cut Shaq right down. I’m almost as fuming as Tom was.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Obviously, I am not in Shaq's head but I really don't think that he is bothered about being in the bottom 8.
After Tanya was in the bottom 6 earlier on in the series, he reaffirmed his feelings for her. If Shaq and Tanya were so concerned about the public's opinion, they would have acted differently throughout the series.

Shaq should have left Tom alone. I love the way that it was all Casey's idea but he let all the other boys do his stupidness for him.

Reactions: 4
Obviously, I am not in Shaq's head but I really don't think that he is bothered about being in the bottom 8.
After Tanya was in the bottom 6 earlier on in the series, he reaffirmed his feelings for her. If Shaq and Tanya were so concerned about the public's opinion, they would have acted differently throughout the series.

Shaq should have left Tom alone. I love the way that it was all Casey's idea but he let all the other boys do his stupidness for him.
they might not care but when you keep mentioning it or discussing it, it makes it sound like you do. i thought they didn’t seem that bothered either but then tanya was talking about it again to lana after saying she didn’t care and saying it’s cause of martin makes it look like she does care.

but yh true tanya seems to do whatever she wants and thinks about the consequences of opinion after. the way she’s acted with shaq means the public won’t like her, surely she already knew that

• Heart
Reactions: 6
they might not care but when you keep mentioning it or discussing it, it makes it sound like you do. i thought they didn’t seem that bothered either but then tanya was talking about it again to lana after saying she didn’t care and saying it’s cause of martin makes it look like she does care.

but yh true tanya seems to do whatever she wants and thinks about the consequences of opinion after. the way she’s acted with shaq means the public won’t like her, surely she already knew that
But they will both obviously have some kind of opinion on it. I think that they both spoke about it twice each.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.