Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted Casey and Rosie because I am loving this bitchy, messy, gives no fucks Casey.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The irony of Olivia talking about Jessie being fake since movie night when her entire movie was her talking tit about the other couples and openly talking about the public vote and Kai being in the bottom🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I voted for Casey and Rosie too like the petty witch I am.
Bottom 3 surely are Olivia / max, Claudia / keenan and Tanya / shaq?

Reactions: 18
I just need to see Olivia in the bottom and Kai safe as she decoupled because he’s ‘always in the bottom’

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The irony of Olivia talking about Jessie being fake since movie night when her entire movie was her talking tit about the other couples and openly talking about the public vote and Kai being in the bottom🥴
She’s pathetic. I despise her. She’s such a cold narcissistic person.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That was sly of Casey not gonna lie. And also LOL at Rosie telling the new boy she’s gonna go tell Casey?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And she did that stupid face she always makes when she slates someone that she’s clearly hoping will be a meme.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm livid at Olivia saying Jessie is fake whatever about the other girls saying it but the way Olivia has acted SCREAMS fake and game playing all season long, it's unreal, someone needs to pull Olivia up on that and call her out

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I voted Casey because I just love him. Sorry not sorry.

DM earlier were suggesting a double dumping? I hope so cos otherwise it'll be boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Kai and Sanam here! But I would also have liked to chuck a vote Casey’s way

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.