Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone pretending they too haven't said Jessie isn't genuine and Casey hasn't been going around telling literally everyone who will listen

Reactions: 12
All the couples have to become “Exclusive” now otherwise they feel other couples have one up on them. It’s daggers out now as they push to win. horrible bunch this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but if Claudia jumps on the Jessie hate bandwagon, I take back all of my defence towards her. This whole thing has stemmed from Jessie defending Claudia.
I think it’s why you shouldn’t get involved in other peoples drama. She inserted herself into that for no reason except she thought she might score some voter points as this cast seem
To grossly misjudge who is popular or in the right/wrong.

now that Claudia and Casey have made up she’s just made things awkward for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.