Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I cannot warm to someone for more than 5 seconds this series because I really did not like what Casey did just then. He completely betrayed Maxwell, I think because he felt like public enemy #1 and wanted to drop him in it to divert attention.

‘Twas especially tit because 1) I feel like Maxwell pulled him because Casey was isolated and he wanted him to see he was on his side and 2) he’s said the exact same thing multiple times? But pretended that it was a completely one-sided gossip session? An all round 👎🏻 from me
Casey is a dirty little snake who has nice guy syndrome

He's throwing a tantrum over Jessie because people supported Claudia and he didn't like it, and couldn't handle being perceived as not the nice guy. He's trying to spread tit with Jessie because she did something he didn't like.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Casey is a dirty little snake who has nice guy syndrome

He's throwing a tantrum over Jessie because people supported Claudia and he didn't like it, and couldn't handle being perceived as not the nice guy. He's trying to spread tit with Jessie because she did something he didn't like.
THANK YOU!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 this is exactly what I’ve been trying to say.

Reactions: 12
Liv saying the arsieat things about Jessie but keeps prefacing it with “I’ll be upfront, I’ll say it to your face”. Why don’t you say it to Jessie’s you twit.

Also annoying that the theme of tonight seems to be that “some people don’t voice their opinions” yet as always NOBODY CALLS OUT OLIVIA.
zara was ahead of her time when she called her two faced. she talks about ppl behind her back all the time not makes it out like she’s upfront

Reactions: 26
She also said “Awww”
He got pied lol
The other night wasn't Keanan saying to Claudia that he had her back? I wondered if he pulled Rosie like that just to hopefully add to the chaos and piss Casey off.

Keanan should have been an OG this season. Probably instead of Haris.

Reactions: 27
The other night wasn't Keanan saying to Claudia that he had her back? I wondered if he pulled Rosie like that just to hopefully add to the chaos and piss Casey off.

Keanan should have been an OG this season. Probably instead of Haris.
I think Keanan was just saying that to get Claudia but now he doesn’t want her

Reactions: 4
I will say Jessie’s ridiculous crying (with no tears) to Will at how she just really feels Claudias pain didn’t do much to detract from the game playing accusations.

Reactions: 12
Wow!
Talk about bitching!
I’m not a massive Jessie fan but this has literally come out of nowhere-they’ve either been heavily leaned on by the producers or things have gone on we haven’t seen -and bloody Ron,Maxwell & Casey -who rattled your little cages?!!

Reactions: 13
Casey badmouthed Jessie all day, succeeded in turning everyone against her and now when it suits him wants to squash it. He only “apologised” because she said it first. Full of tit. I do think he’s perfectly suited to Rosie.

On a positive note, Will the eternal joker finally
seems to have realised that theyre a bunch of arseholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
zara was ahead of her time when she called her two faced. she talks about ppl behind her back all the time not makes it out like she’s upfront
Her ‘it’s nothing I wouldn’t say to their face’ get out clause. But she rarely does!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.