Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs. Am I beginning to like Olivia cos she’s being honest. HATE MYSELF LMAOOO

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
FINALLY!!!!! I’m voting Kai and Sanam they’re so unproblematic

Reactions: 18
Liv knows she’s disliked and has fallen from her throne, so like she’s done a hundred times before, whenever someone’s involved in any slight beef, she jumps on it like a scavenger and runs with it. It works in her favour to turn people against someone else because everyone is her competition. Weak scheming witch.

Reactions: 20
Claudia needs to SHUT UP absolutely getting on my nerves.. didn’t know Jessie would be so divisive all of a sudden! Also… VOTE FINALLY!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh dear Will mildly saying 'I'm livid' doesn't quite have the gravitas he might think.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Most compatible vote after a conversation about her being fake and insinuating leading him on 😭😭 I’m howling

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.