Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy smokes batman 😳
That escalated quickly!!!!

Jessie's chat with Casey was completely unnecessary. But did she deserve that pile on ? Absolutely not ! I instantly feel sorry for someone when everyone turns on them like that.
If they had any backbone at all they would of questioned Liv after movie night but they didn't. In the words of the great Kim Woodburn.... chicken livered shits !!!!

Will was the calmest livid person I've ever seen.
Casey was an hole throwing Maxwell under the bus.
Tom was soooo cute being excited about seeing what Samie would wear 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I remember a few threads back someone said Casey reminds them of a furby all I see is Lord Farquaad.
Profile_-_Lord_Farquaad.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Layla did an interview with Closer magazine, idk the context of what she said but the headline the ran with and put on the cover was love Island's Layla on Secret Sex scene you didn't see and why she stills wants Will! Idk if she was misquoted or was that taken out of context but she has a story up of her buying every copy of Closer in her local shop so people dont see it, yet she puts it on IG the bleeping dope lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just watching the first episode of love island Australia and Jessie has just snogged the guy she’s coupled up with after knowing him an hour. I know everyone’s been questioning whether she’s genuine or not and after watching that it’s certainly making me wonder lol

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Casey's face from behind the pillar when Jessie walked off after inserting herself lolollllll

I think Keanan isn't wrong that he's probably felt stuff reciprocated from Rosie but how're they gonna let that couple happen when Rosie's gone in there and Casey's had all this drama with Claudia as a result only for her to go for Keanan? I don't think that's part of their direction.
Not sure why she had to act like that awwing and being a witch though really. It wasn't a very gracious way to react to someone liking you. Idk there's just been a lot nicer reactions to someone confessing that on here so.. come on Keanan, you can do better! If it sounds like I'm in love with this man it's because I might be 😂😂
On a serious note, I really can't warm to Rosie. Regardless of my bias, she doesn't seem to be very nice.

Maxwell. The guy has actually grown on me. Him saying if you don't hurry and get to bed in this gaff you'll hear all sorts. 🤣 And he's not wrong, we never see a tear and have been saying it for weeks. My only issue is actually with Casey because I was starting to really support him these past few nights, and originally Jessie was in the wrong tonight inserting herself, but why won't he actually convey this more to his supposed best mate? AND it was dirty to have spoken like that to Maxwell ( and start smiling when anybody mentions to him Jessie is acting fake because I think he wants people to agree) only to directly go throw Max under the bus to everyone else. I thought they were friends.
So now I'm bothered by Casey as well.

But I tell you who's also two faced, Samie. I mean really. Every time she talks to someone and gives ALLL her support I can't help that she's just getting intel to go tell someone else. Her defense of Jessie and Claudia and Tanya and whoever knows no bounds. Just because it's " your girl trying to have your back". I'm sorry but you can't put your head in the sand to that extent always.

I feel horrible for this but Olivia was talking sense today. At least she had the gall to tell everyone that they'd been thinking it. The only thing she failed to say in the group was the fake tears.
---
Gosh I cannot warm to someone for more than 5 seconds this series because I really did not like what Casey did just then. He completely betrayed Maxwell, I think because he felt like public enemy #1 and wanted to drop him in it to divert attention.

‘Twas especially tit because 1) I feel like Maxwell pulled him because Casey was isolated and he wanted him to see he was on his side and 2) he’s said the exact same thing multiple times? But pretended that it was a completely one-sided gossip session? An all round 👎🏻 from me
BINGO!!! thank you for this I completely agree.

Last edited:
I’m just watching the first episode of love island Australia and Jessie has just snogged the guy she’s coupled up with after knowing him an hour. I know everyone’s been questioning whether she’s genuine or not and after watching that it’s certainly making me wonder lol
I’m half way through her season and I still can’t get over the Jessie in that season and now. She was like the main girl and alwaysssss being shown on screen. I just feel like she defs knows what she is doing now and she’s not genuine at all

Reactions: 14
Just finished catching up with the latest episode. And ffs, the entire episode this time is all about the "beef" between Jessie and Casey. They must be really bored in the villa that that's the only thing they could talk about for the entire day.
To be fair this is just between Jessie and Casey, and some may think it's wrong of jessie to butt her nose in casey's affair. but the rest of the islanders are just kettles calling pots black as they are also butting their nose in now, and don't even let me get started on Liv stirring the pot...
I don't think Casey or Jessie is in any wrong to be honest and I also like the way Will tried to deal with it as he's obviously in a sticky situation

And could it be possible that Liv actually send Maxwell in to stir things up with Casey? not surprised 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i forgot lana and ron, and max and olivia also spoke about jessie on their own without casey, imagine the whole villa talking about you, it’s basically everyone apart from tanya/shaq and kai/sanam.

also did anyone notice sammie talked about casey with jessie and another girl, then went to casey with tom and talked about jessie? and was just laughing with both of them

casey snitching on max is funny to me cause they always do this every szn. none of them can keep a secret

Reactions: 13
i forgot lana and ron, and max and olivia also spoke about jessie on their own without casey, imagine the whole villa talking about you, it’s basically everyone apart from tanya/shaq and kai/sanam.

also did anyone notice sammie talked about casey with jessie and another girl, then went to casey with tom and talked about jessie? and was just laughing with both of them

casey snitching on max is funny to me cause they always do this every szn. none of them can keep a secret
yessss Samie seems really bad about that. It'd be extra hard too if you were her friend because she is so emphatic and charming and makes you feel like she's on your side 100% and I'd always be wondering if she was off laughing with someone else about me. I'm sure they've all done that though in that place. Just when she was hugging Casey and smiling after they got back from the hideaway I was like "oooh who's she gonna go tell what" lol.

I feel bad for Maxwell because he hasn't really got any close guy friends in there does he?

What are people's opinion on Tom and Samie as a couple?
really liked sammie at the beginning, especially when she didn’t take olivia’s bs but the way she defends olivia now is annoying. when her and tom where gossiping about kai saying the same things to sanam and olivia, it was funny since samie cried over the same issue with tom. they do seem a bit gossipy. sammie talked about casey with jessie and then went to casey and talked about jessie.

they can’t really call other couples out like casey claudia, when tom has done worse. casey didn’t do anything really wrong in with claudia, the worse he did was drag it out but even then it was literally 3 days. they acted like he ended a 56 year marriage. tom told him to go for rosie too

i do think they like each other, and will definitely make the finals, probably 2nd place

Reactions: 12
They seem to be the Facebook favourites which I don’t really get as Tom has been a dog with some of the things he’s done let alone his Casa Amor antics. Don’t think they’ll last on the outside. Samie is drop dead beautiful until she opens her mouth 😂 agree she’s a bit of a sh#t stirrer.

Reactions: 9
I feel like Tom and Samie are just a physical thing. Besides Samie's looks, I don't think that Tom has complimented anything else about her.

Reactions: 14
Not much really. Same about Ron and Lana. I like him to a certain degree, can't really take to her - seems a bit bitchy.
Think he is more into her than she is. He was loving it in the hideaway but when he said he wanted to make them exclusive, the look on her face for a split second looked unsure. Might be me reading too much into it though. Interested to see how the couples will go after it ends

Reactions: 4
Not much really. Same about Ron and Lana. I like him to a certain degree, can't really take to her - seems a bit bitchy.
Think he is more into her than she is. He was loving it in the hideaway but when he said he wanted to make them exclusive, the look on her face for a split second looked unsure. Might be me reading too much into it though. Interested to see how the couples will go after it ends
I think Ron and Lana will last for a year/18 months until he’s rinsed all the opportunities he can, the rest of them will be over in a matter of weeks if not days.

You know at the end of First Dates when they swear that they are going to meet up, even go as far as saying what they intend to do, then the credits say they are still waiting to see each other again, that’s going to be like this years couples, it will be *Samie who?*

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.