Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessie trying to come across on sugar and spice and all things nice but her attempt to tackle Casey left her very exposed and has backfired royally. Her whole shtick with Will is BS, she be back on a plane to Oz straight after the series ends saying distance is the reason they split. When the truth is he turns her stomach but acting like he is 12

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Ron and Lana will last for a year/18 months until he’s rinsed all the opportunities he can, the rest of them will be over in a matter of weeks if not days.

You know at the end of First Dates when they swear that they are going to meet up, even go as far as saying what they intend to do, then the credits say they are still waiting to see each other again, that’s going to be like this years couples, it will be *Samie who?*
I think out of all of them Ron/Lana and maybe Kai/Sanam will last for a bit outside. The rest will be binned off straight away or after a few months when the attention dies down. I think Will, Tom and Casey will be seen out every night on DM’s side bar of shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

4 dumped islanders and 2 are fan favourites, who could that be?
I wonder if it's who the powers that be deem as fan favorites or who are actually "fan favorites" as evidenced by real public opinion/ forums? I wonder if they could be trying to throw us off.
Surely it wouldn't be Sanam and Kai?! I'll riot

Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not a Jessie fan but I wonder if the producers persuaded her to talk to Casey about Will. It’s been said before that they do this and Jessie Will drama could help Ron and Lana win

Reactions: 10
I wonder if it's who the powers that be deem as fan favorites or who are actually "fan favorites" as evidenced by real public opinion/ forums? I wonder if they could be trying to throw us off.
Surely it wouldn't be Sanam and Kai?! I'll riot
It’s The Sun, who don’t care one jot about accuracy, they just want to sell papers.
I think it’s right that four contestants are dumped but “fan’s favourites’ is questionable.
They know who they want in for the last couple of weeks, can’t read their minds obviously but I’m guessing the two new bombshells and Claudia and Casey will go.

Reactions: 6
It’s The Sun, who don’t care one jot about accuracy, they just want to sell papers.
I think it’s right that four contestants are dumped but “fan’s favourites’ is questionable.
They know who they want in for the last couple of weeks, can’t read their minds obviously but I’m guessing the two new bombshells and Claudia and Casey will go.
I'm from the US so thanks for filling me in. I always wonder with articles of any kind but obv some are way more unreliable than others so it's good to know.
I’m not a Jessie fan but I wonder if the producers persuaded her to talk to Casey about Will. It’s been said before that they do this and Jessie Will drama could help Ron and Lana win
I was thinking that same thing. It's highly possible they initiated it. I always wonder how the person asked to do stuff like that handles it when everyone else thinks they did it of their own accord, like how does it stay secret. But I know it goes on for sure, just to what extent there's no telling.

Reactions: 3
The only couples who have had consistent support so I would consider them as fan favourites are:
Ron and Lana
Will and Jessie
Tom and Samie
Kai and Sanam

I definitely can't see the top 3 being in danger.

Reactions: 5

4 dumped islanders and 2 are fan favourites, who could that be?
Is there any clear favourites though? Probably just a ploy to get people to tune in. Wonder if the ratings have gone down since casa?

Reactions: 8
The Sun is ridiculous. It’s hardly shocking that more people are going to be sent home, now!
---
Shaq has a lot of support but Tanya doesn’t.

I also think it’s disproportionate for people (in the villa) to suddenly decide that Jessie is a terrible, fake person just because of one situation where she got too involved in Casey and Claudia’s business. But she does have a tendency to get a bit shrill if she perceives bad behaviour on the part of any guy. I certainly don’t think this makes her as questionable as Olivia.

Meanwhile, all Olivia’s bad behaviour is ignored!

Reactions: 10
The Sun is ridiculous. It’s hardly shocking that more people are going to be sent home, now!
---
Shaq has a lot of support but Tanya doesn’t.

I also think it’s disproportionate for people (in the villa) to suddenly decide that Jessie is a terrible, fake person just because of one situation where she got too involved in Casey and Claudia’s business. But she does have a tendency to get a bit shrill if she perceives bad behaviour on the part of any guy. I certainly don’t think this makes her as questionable as Olivia.

Meanwhile, all Olivia’s bad behaviour is ignored!
I think theyre side eyeing Jessie Because she’s inserted herself into all the couple drama - calling out all the lads - while making out like the girls have done nothing wrong. She was also encouraging the girls to do whatever in casa so I feel likeit’s a bit questionable.

Olivia is still the absolute worst though.

Reactions: 7
Just finished catching up with the latest episode. And ffs, the entire episode this time is all about the "beef" between Jessie and Casey. They must be really bored in the villa that that's the only thing they could talk about for the entire day.
To be fair this is just between Jessie and Casey, and some may think it's wrong of jessie to butt her nose in casey's affair. but the rest of the islanders are just kettles calling pots black as they are also butting their nose in now, and don't even let me get started on Liv stirring the pot...
I don't think Casey or Jessie is in any wrong to be honest and I also like the way Will tried to deal with it as he's obviously in a sticky situation

And could it be possible that Liv actually send Maxwell in to stir things up with Casey? not surprised 😂
Liv nearly broke her neck rushing over to join in the conversation when she thought there was some gossip going on!

And I agree about Liv sending Maxwell on the ‘no tears from Jessie’ mission. That’s not something he’d have noticed by himself.

Reactions: 6
I hope the “twist” isn’t the same old same old the couples vote on the bottom 3 that’s not a twist that’s the same boring formula they’ve rolled out multiple times over!

Reactions: 11
I'm hoping the "twist" is that they go with the public vote and don't let the islanders pick who to save.

As if that would ever happen. It would be fun though. Wipe the smiles off the smug OGs' faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm hoping the "twist" is that they go with the public vote and don't let the islanders pick who to save.

As if that would ever happen. It would be fun though. Wipe the smiles off the smug OGs' faces.
If the public vote tallies with what the producers want it will stand.
Who would you like to go, who do you think will go. That’s a general question all round.

Reactions: 1
Olivia saying “Jessie is very aware of where she is” has to be the most hypocritical thing she’s said yet. As if every little facial expression she makes isn’t because she wants to be memed. Even at the Snog, marry, pie putting on a whole show she’s the most performative twit in there I cannot stand her and it’s winding me up something rotten nobody ever pulls her up on her tit or points out what a hypocrite she is. I went to check how many followers she’s got out of curiosity and she’s gonna be fuming when she sees she’s only got 158k, I bet she thinks she’s reached a million and been so iconic 🙄. I NEED her to be bottom three tonight plz tv gods 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.