Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey badmouthed Jessie all day, succeeded in turning everyone against her and now when it suits him wants to squash it. He only “apologised” because she said it first. Full of tit. I do think he’s perfectly suited to Rosie.

On a positive note, Will the eternal joker finally
seems to have realised that theyre a bunch of arseholes.
some of them talked about her without him. olivia was one of the ring leaders. casey seems rattled and he’s definitely not over it. he just told people what happened like jessie did. and then said she wasn’t genuine etc -i think he’s just hurt so will say anything. -i’m more surprised at how little she was defended by everyone. only claudia defend her.

Reactions: 15
i’m so ready for olivia to get what’s coming to her tomorrow- bottom 3 couples. i wanna see her face when it’s announced 😼😼

Reactions: 18
The other night wasn't Keanan saying to Claudia that he had her back? I wondered if he pulled Rosie like that just to hopefully add to the chaos and piss Casey off.

Keanan should have been an OG this season. Probably instead of Haris.
Honestly I saw a spark between them on their first day. I think he was hyping up Claudia to keep Casey so he could go for Rosie. I don't think bombshells are allowed to go for each other immediately.

Reactions: 7
Love how olivia dropped lana and rosie in it and said they was all talking about jessie .also angry will is a bit of me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Olivia had a witch fit and melt down over Zara calling her two faced, the cheek of her to sit there calling Jessie fake instead of saying it to her face, proving jessies point ironically that no one has the balls to say tit to peoples faces, but anyway my point is Olivia hasn't a leg to stand on after he behaviour all season, guarantee you when Jessie confronts her she'll pipe down and turn on the water works and make herself the victim as always,

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How comes they didn't pick Ron and lana for hideaway?
They’ve already been once. I think Ann Summers probably sponsored one couple per week and had to be a different couple each time.

I miss the old LI days where the product sponsorship wasn’t a thing and the producers left them to it more. I would much prefer a big brother style set up where there are just tons of cameras and production only get involved for tasks. Hate all the forced conversations.

Reactions: 24
Also why didn’t Ron jump in and say yeah I also do agree with it? Considering he’d been bitching about her early that day too.
Tbh I do think they’re all into something, I’ve no idea how they’ve got to the end conclusion but they are right. However they’re all extremely bitchy and will just all end up pointing the finger at each other rather than being accountable

• Heart
Reactions: 14
some of them talked about her without him. olivia was one of the ring leaders. casey seems rattled and he’s definitely not over it. he just told people what happened like jessie did. and then said she wasn’t genuine etc -i think he’s just hurt so will say anything. -i’m more surprised at how little she was defended by everyone. only claudia defend her.
Yes, I think Olivia felt instantly free to unleash the bitching about her in the morning chat as soon as she heard Casey had an issue with her from the night before. Lana then jumped on her bandwagon. I bet theyd been dying for that opportunity.

Reactions: 9
I wonder could maxwell and Olivia go tomorrow? I kind of feel they’ve run their course a bit. Bar Lana I don’t feel any of the girls are really clicking with Liv. They didn’t jump the way they normally do when she started slating Jessie.

I think Jessie making the Claudia/Casey thing about her via Will was a lot though. I’d be immediately side eying that if I was in there. She seems quick to jump into any of the girls v boys drama.

But she’s still better than Liv who just sticks the knife into whatever threatening girl looks weak.

Reactions: 12
Yes, I think Olivia felt instantly free to unleash the bitching about her in the morning chat as soon as she heard Casey had an issue with her from the night before. Lana then jumped on her bandwagon. I bet theyd been dying for that opportunity.
yeah i can understand casey, but olivia is just a hypocrite lol

Reactions: 8
I think Lana and Ron have nobbled themselves tonight with the Jessie bitching.

Reactions: 5
Well that was boring until the last 5 mins!

loved that Claudia called out Liv when she added her “I just don’t want you to get hurt” and Claudias response “why would she get hurt?” Yes indeed Claudia! I hope she’s seeing Liv for what she is a stirrer. Jessie hasn’t kissed someone she’s just picked the wrong time to have a badly worded conversation which had nothing to do with her…and probably only did it because the producers told her to!!!

Reactions: 19
Well that was boring until the last 5 mins!

loved that Claudia called out Liv when she added her “I just don’t want you to get hurt” and Claudias response “why would she get hurt?” Yes indeed Claudia! I hope she’s seeing Liv for what she is a stirrer. Jessie hasn’t kissed someone she’s just picked the wrong time to have a badly worded conversation which had nothing to do with her…and probably only did it because the producers told her to!!!
Wasn’t Liv saying she didn’t want Will to get hurt?

Reactions: 12
How comes they didn't pick Ron and lana for hideaway?
I’d initially forgotten they’d already been picked because it was such a non-event!

I loved Tom’s comment that he’d be buzzing to see what Samie was wearing! He genuinely looked beside himself with excitement. I thought it was fabulous and they both came across so normal and unaffected. Glad she found the key after handcuffing him to the pendant light - ‘the best moment of my life’ according to Tom.

They are my favourites with Kai & Sanam in second. Feel sorry for Keanan and he deserves better than Rosie embarrassing him.

Sadly, I wasn’t watching live so I only went and missed my chance to vote!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.