Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did Shaq do wrong? He’s had like 5 seconds airtime this week
literally? all that happened was he repeated what he said at movie night when jessie was getting involved. he said it to his face, and said it out loud on movie night? i don’t know why’s hes targeting shaq

will telling casey to tell claudia, why the duck does he need to do that

Reactions: 9
What did Shaq do wrong? He’s had like 5 seconds airtime this week
Absolutely nothing. Jessie finding an issue where there isn’t one. For once he’s been keeping his nose out of peoples business, he gave an opinion in the kitchen because Will was talking to the boys about it.

Reactions: 5
literally? all that happened was he repeated what he said at movie night when jessie was getting involved. he said it to his face, and said it out loud on movie night? i don’t know why’s hes targeting shaq

will telling casey to tell claudia, why the duck does he need to do that
100%
He weirdly seems madder at Shaq than anyone

Reactions: 6
no shaq it’s dumping time if they’ve ever watched the show they’d know this😭

Never understand why they get so excited about the beach party. Everyone knows peeps are going home right in the middle of it

Reactions: 18
They’ve already been once. I think Ann Summers probably sponsored one couple per week and had to be a different couple each time.

I miss the old LI days where the product sponsorship wasn’t a thing and the producers left them to it more. I would much prefer a big brother style set up where there are just tons of cameras and production only get involved for tasks. Hate all the forced conversations.
I can’t wait for Big Brother to come back. I hope there’s a thread for it when it does 😁

Reactions: 16
How annoying if the bottom couples come down to a vote by the islanders on who goes home because I don’t think they’ll GET RID OF OLIVIA ffsssss

Reactions: 5
Olivia saying Opinions don't matter is bleeping hilarious, she'll be crying at the first tweet she sees criticising her and then do an exclusive interview with the sun next june saying Love Island trolls ruined her life and she's crippled by anxiety and how ''trolls '' ruined her life! also she basically said to Jessie I think you're fake but prove me wrong, an dthe word doesnt matter, not genuine is exactly the same as fake, call a spade a spade, the words irrelevant its what you were implying

Reactions: 16
They’re getting excited hoping their rivals are gonners. Liv is excited because she thinks she will see Kai in the bottom 😂 (preying he isn’t)

Reactions: 10
At this point I hate most of them 🤣 apart from Kai, Shaq and Sanam and the new dude!

Reactions: 9
In honour of this Queen
ariana-debose-baftas-1676977400.jpg

All the islanders in the villa
Lana and Ron who keep it vanilla
Claudia, Rosie
Fighting over Casey with a C
Tanya I'm not fond
Lana girl no brain, just blonde
Will yeah you broke my heart
Liv I hated you from the start

Kai you thought you saw your Kim
Sanam girl MY WOMAN KING
(had to get that in there lol)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t wait for Big Brother to come back. I hope there’s a thread for it when it does 😁
I bet it's watered down do death, just like LI is nowadays. There's so much producers can't do anymore incase it upsets someone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.