Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i like samie but why couldn’t she has voice her opinion when liv was first speaking - tell her about herself

Reactions: 9
Why has Claudia become Jessie's spokeswoman? I don't understand how she's trying to centre herself in this? It's not about her.

Reactions: 10
olivia making it all about herself again, ''shes upset but so am I'' duck off Liv you made this whole mess happen, Someone needs to tape Olivia and Lanas mouth shut

Reactions: 15
I agree with Kai I don’t think he should. It’s done now🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why has Claudia become Jessie's spokeswoman? I don't understand how she's trying to centre herself in this? It's not about her.
She does this aallllllll the time and it boils my blood. She keeps talking for people. Just shut the duck up, pack your bags and fly home. Please!

Reactions: 8
A lot of these girls seem to have this problem, they want to be center stage all the time. It's why Jessie stuck her nose in where it wasn't wanted to begin with, the need for attention and to be the centre of everything.

They are all so immature.

I seriously need them to put Claudia on mute or something cause she's so loud and she talks way way too much. I feel like she's been the main character for the last week.

Reactions: 7
Go on, Casey I'm sure Claudia will be mature about The Kiss:
fc81bb86d46e4a617f4d6a66ecf569ee.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Sanam! Best girl on love island hands down and shes has 0.5 seconds air time 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.