Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet it's watered down do death, just like LI is nowadays. There's so much producers can't do anymore incase it upsets someone
I think people are expecting way too much of Big Brother. The only good thing about BB in their last few years was Celeb BB. The civilian one had become awful and fake

Reactions: 4
Wait where is the beach? I zoned out and thought they were actually at the beach?!

Reactions: 5
I think Lana is my least favourite tonight. I just find her so fake and the way she went in all chest out in the initial confrontation when she thought Liv was going to come out on top was telling. I agree with who said she tried to play both sides but ultimately will always be up Livs arse.

Reactions: 15
Is Will getting on anyone's nerves? Like he ALWAYS has to be the centre of attention

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Keenan told Casey not to tell Claudia he kissed Rosie so he could tell Claudia that Casey kissed Rosie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He would’ve kissed her regardless 🤷🏻‍♀️

How is it rude and disrespectful? Claudia and this new boy can get out the Villa at this point. Sick of both of them. I get she’s got feelings for him but for duck sake leave him alone.

Reactions: 12
Claudia really reminds me Tiffany Watson.
Why is she so shocked Casey kissed Rosie?

Oh ffs who cares any more 😂

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Claudia will be embarrassed with her behaviour when she watches this all back 🙃

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.