Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Claudia would shut up for the rest of the episode I cannot deal with her voice any longer

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Olivia cannot handle it when confronted, I can’t stand her one tiny bit

Reactions: 28
The way Casey has thrown a grenade and hid his hands with this one, he wasn’t gonna let Jessie get away with getting involved :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
AHAHA she couldn’t take it🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing. Fair play to Jessie though 🤣

Reactions: 20
Samie acting like her and Tom didn't gave a full discussion with Casey about this

And they are trying to blame Maxwell when it was bleeping Casey who started the conversation

Pretending that it's all come from Liv, when yes it has but also the spreading was because of Casey who's conveniently avoided blame.

Everyone telling Jessie it's nothing to get dramatic about, mate the whole villa has been bitching about her
i don’t think casey had spoken to liv yet. she started the conversation herself with lana and rosie

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how Liv thinks she’s not talking behind Jessie’s back😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lana is so bleeping dumb… she was agreeing with liv then when liv stormed off she was agreeing with Jessie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.