Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy smokes batman 😳
That escalated quickly!!!!

Jessie's chat with Casey was completely unnecessary. But did she deserve that pile on ? Absolutely not ! I instantly feel sorry for someone when everyone turns on them like that.
If they had any backbone at all they would of questioned Liv after movie night but they didn't. In the words of the great Kim Woodburn.... chicken livered shits !!!!

Will was the calmest livid person I've ever seen.
Casey was an hole throwing Maxwell under the bus.
Tom was soooo cute being excited about seeing what Samie would wear 😍
041B9DF9-E840-4A5A-98DD-0C06AA90823B.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I need Kim Woodburn to be sent in and tell Olivia she wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire like she did t o Jamie O Hara on Big brother! on that note his cunty ex wife Danielle Llyod blocked me on twitter back in that era when he was on Big Brother cause I said he was sexy, I didn't even @ her or tag her, she was clearly going through the hashtag looking for his supporters to block him, loon! I wish LI did like big brother where the audiance chanted get olivia out and booed her or sent in audiance from the outside t o give Olivia a dresssing down, Big Bro did that a few times and it was iconic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the islanders that voted Malin off though, it was a public vote and she was bottom and they were really shocked that she was going.
Yes you’re right, my point was that production can flag someone up and get them dumped but can also play down to keep islanders in.
Also illustrates the point that if production agrees with the public vote then that vote remains.

Reactions: 5
Olivia is a bleeping coward as well, if you're going witch about someone, do it wih your whole bleeping chest or in her case tits, I knew when Jessie confronted her she would back down and cower, all chat and no backbone, Jessie is right-Olivia is happy to chat tit about her when she'snot there but when confronted she backs down, coward!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do the producers tell them who is going in the hideaway because it’s weird how they all say it and agree straightaway every time

Reactions: 8
Am getting so bored of it, don't think it's great at all this year, hopefully the summer one has more drama in it

Reactions: 5
Ok who thinking like me that not all rumoured four will go tonight and it will drag into tomorrow? I was working yesterday so missed the vote but I know it wouldn't have made a difference as I am sure the producers know who they would like to stay in.
Extra Bits could be very telling this week to see how everyone did feel/ react to all Casey and Jessie 'issues' and if it was edited for extra drama.

Reactions: 8
toms acting like this is his first time hearing this…
both tom and sammie acting like this is their first time hearing this, casey said it to you guys this morning and you sat and listened and didn’t defend her. especially sammie…

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.