Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 Really? Sounds the same to me 😂 How is it really different from being in a relationship? If you're not casually seeing each other and you're not interested in anyone else, surely you're in a relationship at that stage?
But these are people who seem to regularly have sex, spend all their time together, don't look at anyone else, yet still feel the need to feel its a big deal to declare they are exclusive 🤷‍♀️
I've been with my partner 15 years. Tonight I might tell him I think I'd like us to be exclusive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think regardless of tonight Jessie will get to the final. Will alone will get her there. If it’s Casey and Claudia and the bombshells leaving it’s a cop out. Half of me think Claudia might stay because she seems popular on the Facebook groups.

Reactions: 10
They also referred to Martin as a fan favourite so I doubt it’ll be shocking. It’ll most likely be Rosie, Casey, Olivia and Maxwell.
Martin chomping on popcorn during movie night was the highlight of the full season for me 😂 legendary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But these are people who seem to regularly have sex, spend all their time together, don't look at anyone else, yet still feel the need to feel its a big deal to declare they are exclusive 🤷‍♀️
I've been with my partner 15 years. Tonight I might tell him I think I'd like us to be exclusive 😂
Exactly 😂 All these labels are confusing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched First Look. Not sure why they are getting so excited about the beach party, surely they know there is always a dumping.

Reactions: 12
I am so ready for Jessie to go in on Liv tonight! I’ve put it behind a spoiler

Claudia says: “The word fake was used.”

Olivia interjects: “I never said fake, please don’t say I’ve said fake because I didn’t. I just don’t think this is a conversation we need to have between all of us.”

Jessie asks Olivia: “Well Liv, would you like to have a conversation just us?”

Olivia responds: “Not really, not right now.”

Jessie says: “So you’re happy to walk over to the day beds and speak to a whole group of people about how you think I’m questionable but not have a discussion with me.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just watched First Look. Not sure why they are getting so excited about the beach party, surely they know there is always a dumping.
Exactly what I was thinking -they need to change the format of this show,it’s predictably boring now

Reactions: 9
Eeeek if there was ever a way to get me on Team Jessie it was to have her call Liv out. Glorious ❤

Reactions: 15
I am so ready for Jessie to go in on Liv tonight! I’ve put it behind a spoiler

Claudia says: “The word fake was used.”

Olivia interjects: “I never said fake, please don’t say I’ve said fake because I didn’t. I just don’t think this is a conversation we need to have between all of us.”

Jessie asks Olivia: “Well Liv, would you like to have a conversation just us?”

Olivia responds: “Not really, not right now.”

Jessie says: “So you’re happy to walk over to the day beds and speak to a whole group of people about how you think I’m questionable but not have a discussion with me.”

Jessie has been annoying me recently but the fact that people are so quick to call her out yet they live with satans literal spawn and most of them say absolutely nothing to her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Any Irish viewers know why the duck virgin media have stopped uploading Aftersun to the virgin media player? 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Apparently Claudia has a go at Casey tonight for kissing Rosie 🙄🙄 Keenan tells Casey he likes Rosie. Casey and Rosie kiss on the terrace and then next morning she has a go at him for being disrespectful to both her and Keenan. When will this end?! 🙄🥱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.