Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia saying “Jessie is very aware of where she is” has to be the most hypocritical thing she’s said yet. As if every little facial expression she makes isn’t because she wants to be memed. Even at the Snog, marry, pie putting on a whole show she’s the most performative twit in there I cannot stand her and it’s winding me up something rotten nobody ever pulls her up on her tit or points out what a hypocrite she is. I went to check how many followers she’s got out of curiosity and she’s gonna be fuming when she sees she’s only got 158k, I bet she thinks she’s reached a million and been so iconic 🙄. I NEED her to be bottom three tonight plz tv gods 😫
I think she's pissed off that Jessie is playing the game better than she is.

Reactions: 17
Why is Casey dressed like the backstreet boys in the 90s? 😂😂
Maybe it was picked for him from Ebay as they are a sponsor.
---
Just watched First Look. Not sure why they are getting so excited about the beach party, surely they know there is always a dumping.
This and every time they get a text acting shocked
---
i forgot lana and ron, and max and olivia also spoke about jessie on their own without casey, imagine the whole villa talking about you, it’s basically everyone apart from tanya/shaq and kai/sanam.

also did anyone notice sammie talked about casey with jessie and another girl, then went to casey with tom and talked about jessie? and was just laughing with both of them

casey snitching on max is funny to me cause they always do this every szn. none of them can keep a secret
I feel like there is more to how everyone is talking about Jessie that we did not see and its only until someone who gets kicked out this week might talk on a podcast or something to give us a fuller picture

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she's pissed off that Jessie is playing the game better than she is.
Is she though? Jessie seems to be getting called out while Liv has Managed to do all sorts of crappy things with no accountability taken in there. Hopefully voting her into bottom two will lead to the others having the balls to call her out.

Reactions: 5
Apologies if this has been said previously, I haven’t managed to catch up with the entire thread.
Sometimes when I cry I don’t get tears, it doesn’t mean I’m not as upset or not feeling as sad it’s just I don’t always have tears, could this not be the care with Jessie. Amount of Tears don’t equal how upset you are for everyone.

• Heart
I'm wondering if there is a big split with the girls, they aren't all there for the morning chats now. I wonder if Liv is unpopular with the others.

After her comments last night, she might be at a bigger risk if Islanders choose who gets dumped.

Apparently Claudia has a go at Casey tonight for kissing Rosie 🙄🙄 Keenan tells Casey he likes Rosie. Casey and Rosie kiss on the terrace and then next morning she has a go at him for being disrespectful to both her and Keenan. When will this end?! 🙄🥱
He just can't win ffs

I'm wondering if there is a big split with the girls, they aren't all there for the morning chats now. I wonder if Liv is unpopular with the others.

After her comments last night, she might be at a bigger risk if Islanders choose who gets dumped.
It’s possible they may get rid of Olivia 🤞
But a big however is that they did get rid of Malin in Series 2 as she had been going round passing on information which other islanders had asked her not to share, not exactly the same as what Olivia’s been doing but alike in sentiment in that they both displayed/are displaying shite behaviour. In Malin’s case we were shown exactly what she was doing, every single example: we’ve had hints about Olivia’s behaviour but I’m betting much has been kept away from our eyes.

While they don’t seem to have the balls to call her out Sami and Claudia have to be at least side eyeing her after what she was shown to say on movie night.

Reactions: 7
Claudia is getting waaaaaay too much airtime. Why is she giving out to Casey for kissing Rosie? bleeping ridiculous! And using Keenan as an excuse too? Oh sorry I like that girl and she said she wanted to stay with you but you aren't allowed kiss her now.... Ffs! I can't!

Reactions: 12
Apparently Claudia has a go at Casey tonight for kissing Rosie 🙄🙄 Keenan tells Casey he likes Rosie. Casey and Rosie kiss on the terrace and then next morning she has a go at him for being disrespectful to both her and Keenan. When will this end?! 🙄🥱
Poor Casey 😂
If I was him I would literally think 'duck it' and just do what I wanted.

Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the islanders that voted Malin off though, it was a public vote and she was bottom and they were really shocked that she was going.

Reactions: 2
So you think we’ll get bottom three tonight and islanders choose vote for tomorrow?

Reactions: 1
Thank God I'm old and out of the dating game. Never in a million years would I ever want a man with more purposely and perfectly defined/arched eyebrows than my own. Casey's a nice looking fella, but to me - with those brows - he always looks in a constant state of being surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she though? Jessie seems to be getting called out while Liv has Managed to do all sorts of crappy things with no accountability taken in there. Hopefully voting her into bottom two will lead to the others having the balls to call her out.
I think so, yes. Jessie is giving main girl energy at the moment, like her or not. The episode the other night showed that the Sami, Claudia, Jessie etc gang are the popular ones amongst Islanders. Olivia is literally a supporting actor / extra at this point, until she inserts herself as she did at the end of last night's show.

That said, I think this Jessie drama has been curated by production to give drama as this is the stage when the show usually gets super dull. It could also become iconic if Jessie is told what is being said by Olivia, Maxwell and Casey as there could be proper fireworks.

I just love the drama.

Reactions: 10
I think so, yes. Jessie is giving main girl energy at the moment, like her or not
It’s not that I don’t like her specifically - I actually can’t stand any of the girls at this point 😂 - my comment on Olivia playing the game better is just down to how we’re being shown the islanders ago react to her - she has managed to be a complete wench yet never get called out whereas Jessie tries to stir and they’re all turning on her.

. In the words of the great Kim Woodburn.... chicken livered shits !!!!

Will was the calmest livid person I've ever seen.
Casey was an hole throwing Maxwell under the bus.
Tom was soooo cute being excited about seeing what Samie would wear 😍
i will NEVER forget "chicken livered shits". She was the original battle-axe 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't think I'll bother watching again tonight, I'll read here though.

My predictions for bottom 3 couples are:
Olivia & Maxwell
Rosie & Casey
Tanya & Shaq

And I can see Olivia & Maxwell and Rosie & Casey being sent home by the other islanders.

Reactions: 8
Jessie trying to come across on sugar and spice and all things nice but her attempt to tackle Casey left her very exposed and has backfired royally. Her whole shtick with Will is BS, she be back on a plane to Oz straight after the series ends saying distance is the reason they split. When the truth is he turns her stomach but acting like he is 12
I think Jessie will stay in London. Her stint in the UK Love Island is her ticket onto the z-list circuit and she doesn't care what she has to do the get on it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.