Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WAITTT

I went from Jessie feeding Claudias Delusion to Sanam/Kai

What did I miss?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole Claudia having a go at Casey has just melted my brain. She's an actual bunny boiler.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Whichever of Claudia’s friends and family supported her decision and advised her she should on go this, needs to have a look at themselves.
The girl is unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Claudia should’ve kept composure there and not reacted in that way. While I fully enjoyed her kicking off at C and R cos I don’t like either of them whatsoever, it was embarrassing to her and would’ve served her better to act unbothered. He isn’t arsed, so don’t show your emotions and make yourself look a fool in front of his new ting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How the heck does Claudia think she has the right to give someone else a green light to kiss someone? You don't own him girl. Madness

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Casey reminds me of your typical lad who goes to some posh arse uni, plays rugby union and croquet, has wank banter, typical spoiled spoon fed fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said those shoes were meant to be worn by a beautiful woman. If that’s the case she should have put them back on the rack.

Scotty T needs to know I’ll be there for him with open arms, open legs and an open mouth.

Loved Tiffany 😂😂
Shakespeare could never! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does this look like Casey is interviewing the other lads on some kind of chat show? 😂😂😂

75B0B173-F418-4508-A0B0-F9F03CA57F90.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
He said she said blah blah blah the whole episode. More juvenile that a nursery school playground. I stopped watching it but gave it a go tonight. My god what a load of bollx. I know - another glass of wine will see me OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said those shoes were meant to be worn by a beautiful woman. If that’s the case she should have put them back on the rack.

Scotty T needs to know I’ll be there for him with open arms, open legs and an open mouth.

Loved Tiffany 😂😂
Tiffany is probably one of the best cbb stars of all time. That series was iconic

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.