Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew they’d attempt an Olivia redemption arc the night the vote opens.

guys I’m begging you - DONT FALL FOR IT

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Been quietly watching this evening as I’m out however I’ve voted for will & Jessie purely because I can’t bare to see those 2 in the bottom while Olivia sits pretty in the safe zone 😑

Reactions: 18
Liv knows she’s disliked and has fallen from her throne, so like she’s done a hundred times before, whenever someone’s involved in any slight beef, she jumps on it like a scavenger and runs with it. It works in her favour to turn people against someone else because everyone is her competition. Weak scheming witch.
She should give Jessie a lesson as her attempt at doing similar just spectacularly backfired on her.

Reactions: 4
Liv will think its because of Maxwell and him saying that... can I just point out Casey totally threw Maxwell under the bus and he said duck ALL to Jessie..... I hope all you Ron haters are taking notes. He's doing the exact same!!!!

Voted!!

Reactions: 11
Oh dear Will mildly saying 'I'm livid' doesn't quite have the gravitas he might think.
He spends so much time telling other people "you're feelings are valid" like a self-help audiobook and no one has said it to him. Poor lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.