Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The audacity of Olivia calling Jessie fake or a game player after all her two faced, manipulative behaviour šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I will say Olivia never gets involved in the lads drama - she always goes for the girls.

Reactions: 11
ever since tanya told shaq not to be nosey, heā€™s been quiet. notice how he didnā€™t get involved lol, him and tanya and kai and sanam are just in their own world

Reactions: 10
I was just having a look round the app after casting my vote. There's a link on there to buy the suncream that the islanders use. Sorry but these men are not doing a good job of advertising that at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gosh I cannot warm to someone for more than 5 seconds this series because I really did not like what Casey did just then. He completely betrayed Maxwell, I think because he felt like public enemy #1 and wanted to drop him in it to divert attention.

ā€˜Twas especially tit because 1) I feel like Maxwell pulled him because Casey was isolated and he wanted him to see he was on his side and 2) heā€™s said the exact same thing multiple times? But pretended that it was a completely one-sided gossip session? An all round šŸ‘ŽšŸ» from me

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why was Rosieā€™s only response to Keenan after him telling her he fancied her, ā€œoh I need to tell Caseyā€

Reactions: 30
Liv saying the arsieat things about Jessie but keeps prefacing it with ā€œIā€™ll be upfront, Iā€™ll say it to your faceā€. Why donā€™t you say it to Jessieā€™s you twit.

Also annoying that the theme of tonight seems to be that ā€œsome people donā€™t voice their opinionsā€ yet as always NOBODY CALLS OUT OLIVIA.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I voted Claudia and keenan just because its such a cop out exit

We need basically anyone but them or casey in the bottom two for genuine drama. They're gonna do the whole couples vote in some way, and we need some couples split please. Otherwise all the couples will just vote out Claudia and keenan

I think Kai will get plenty of votes šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»

Praying liv and Tanya still get their comeuppance

Reactions: 13
Liv saying the arsieat things about Jessie but keeps prefacing it with ā€œIā€™ll be upfront, Iā€™ll say it to your faceā€. Why donā€™t you say it to Jessieā€™s you twit.

Also annoying that the theme of tonight seems to be that ā€œsome people donā€™t voice their opinionsā€ yet as always NOBODY CALLS OUT OLIVIA.
Sheā€™s like a vulture. Sheā€™s a pure snake. Just observes everyone all the time looking for anything that can be used against them so she can bring it up at a later date to make them look bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s like a vulture. Sheā€™s a pure snake. Just observes everyone all the time looking for anything that can be used against them so she can bring it up at a later date to make them look bad.
Not people - just the girls. She specifically targets just the girls.

And donā€™t get me started on her puppet Lana.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.