Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m on toms side with this it’s bleeping annoying people going on and on when you clearly aren’t in the mood

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Nah what the hell was that?! Went well beyond just trying to wind him up they were all literally just stood around him going on and on at him try to get a reaction. Sooo unfunny as well. Really bizarre?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Tom shouldn’t have lost in the bedroom but for those children to carry on goading him for what was clearly hours after is downright pathetic and the sooner Will gets the kicking he deserves the better, he’s pathetic

Reactions: 17
they always do these rankings on the app and don’t tell people to vote (i think) it’s just certain people that vote

Reactions: 4
So shaq clearly knows him and Tanya aren't gonna win now after being in the bottom so he just thinks he can say what he wants now hence the tit he’s saying tomorrow night

Reactions: 19
There are times when I’m playing games with my family they wind me up like this and honestly I see the red mist. I can take so much but then it just becomes really boring and not at all funny. I hate it when people aren’t aware of the shift in the tone of voice and just stop. Tom is done with them. Who’s have thought he was the most mature? Oh the plus side, tomorrow looks juicy

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So Shaq’s turning on Ron again, I think being in the bottom has rattled him more than he cares to admit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well that’s an hour of my life I won’t get back why do I do it to myself!

Reactions: 6
they always do these rankings on the app and don’t tell people to vote (i think) it’s just certain people that vote
Yeah I was just thinking this, when did that happen?

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was just thinking this, when did that happen?
it’s on the app. i remember from last time. it’s closed now tho, they need to announce it (unless they did and i didn’t notice)

Reactions: 2
That whole antagonising Tom thing wasn’t funny, they were all just stood taking the piss out of him. I’ve been in that situation where a group of people try to provoke you for a reaction and it’s actually embarrassing and jarring. He actually looked like he felt so uncomfortable as you would if you were being singled out and made fun of for hours… of course he didn’t find it funny. They were laughing at him. In fact I’d go as far to say it’s borderline bullying

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.