Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theweekend

Gosh I cannot warm to someone for more than 5 seconds this series because I really did not like what Casey did just then. He completely betrayed Maxwell, I think because he felt like public enemy #1 and wanted to drop him in it to divert attention.

‘Twas especially shit because 1) I feel like Maxwell pulled him because Casey was isolated and he wanted him to see he was on his side and 2) he’s said the exact same thing multiple times? But pretended that it was a completely one-sided gossip session? An all round 👎🏻 from me

• Heart
Reactions: 33

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Tanya has got it so twisted. She thinks people voted them because they think she was more compatible to Martin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

HEC1993

Chatty Member
I bet all the girls are secretly relieved Livs gone but none of them will admit

Reactions: 32
I just need to see Olivia in the bottom and Kai safe as she decoupled because he’s ‘always in the bottom’

• Haha

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Sorry I know everyone loves her, but I actually think Samie is quite two faced.

She was quite happy to sit with Tom and Casey and laugh/talk about Claudia yesterday after consoling Claudia minutes before.

She also didn’t question everyone about Jessie being fake last night and seemingly agreed, but is now acting as though she doesn’t and is piping up about Liv?

• Heart
I'm fuming! Olivia needs a fucking Slap! Jessie told her straight to her face its ironic thats shes calling her fake after everything she has done, yes Jessie! Olivia is such a cunt ,I actually HATE HER!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Barry Bean

I remember a few threads back someone said Casey reminds them of a furby all I see is Lord Farquaad.
Profile_-_Lord_Farquaad.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30