Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not watching but reading here tk keep up. But what’s Casey done has he chosen new girl? Or just said he wants to get to know her?
She chose him but he’d made it clear to Claudia that he’s very interested in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love Island posted a picture of Claudia talking about not wanting to be an option. Someone commented underneath saying Casey is only with her because her dad is famous. Well that’s just not true because otherwise he’d still be with her 🤷🏽‍♀️
---
All of Olivia’s conversations seem the exact same no matter which boy she’s talking to

Reactions: 16
You just know Katie price’s daughter will be on this show in a few years along with Amanda Holden’s ,Kerry Katona’s etc etc
It’s very unfair on people applying with actual personalities.
I feel bad that Claudia is upset but Casey was excited that her dad was famous initially but now he just wants someone he likes. I can’t blame him for that

Reactions: 26
Agreed, and you've summed this up really well. I suspect she knows that if her Dad wasn't who he is she wouldn't get on Love Island. Every bloke who shows interest in her... She must always wonder if they really like her or of its the money and lifestyle. It would really duck with your head.
I totally agree but same time, she clearly has the money to change how she looks drastically if she wanted to, and she hasn’t. duck me, if I had the funds, I know I’d go crazy and fix all my insecurities - so the fact she hasn’t shows me she’s definitely got some healthy self confidence in herself (which I like.)

Reactions: 9
I feel like Shaq is a game player and that’s the reason why he keeps coming back to Tanya. He knows very well she doesn’t care for him and has been having the ick from him but he’s putting up with it and is hoping to go through the finals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Olivia is fake in real life as she in there and Casey is bisexual , nothing wrong with that btw

Reactions: 8
I totally agree but same time, she clearly has the money to change how she looks drastically if she wanted to, and she hasn’t. duck me, if I had the funds, I know I’d go crazy and fix all my insecurities - so the fact she hasn’t shows me she’s definitely got some healthy self confidence in herself (which I like.)
She did have tons of work done though. Loads!

Reactions: 13
The tabloids said Claudia spent 2k on her face before going in

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I think Claudia is genuinely upset too. I think she got too attached too quickly and I can actually relate to that as I was like this too, and I’ve had a lot of therapy for it! But I understand why now. I know that feeling she had when she said she just knew it was going to happen, I think she must have sensed he wasn’t all in esp after casa Amor. She probably often falls for men who are emotionally unavailable. I suspect the tears are not just for Casey but for ‘this’ happening ‘again’.

I just can’t imagine ever going on a dating tv show though when I know those are the kind of emotions I experience when dating!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
But that’s not gonna help her deep insecurities in the long run
Facts, that’s not the point I was tryna make though. I was saying she’s clearly comfortable in herself to an extent cos she hasn’t gone out and got a nose job or boob job for example and she can afford to - so she can’t be that insecure. Yeah, she spent 2k - but on what? Fillers etc? I can’t even tell exactly what it is she’s had done so it ain’t that major

Reactions: 4
Insecurities are not just about looks though. I think her reaction shows she has attachment issues which run very deep and often stems from childhood.

Reactions: 18
I think you have to be really tough mentally to go on these shows. I hope they don’t expect big deals after it no one will get anything.
Am I the only only Casey fan ?? (But he needs to fix the hair. It’s too Backstreet Boys 1990!)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.