Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia was also in the background of Iain sterlings new comedy show, she was the model at an event Amber Gill hosted in 2021 as well (pic on her insta

Reactions: 3
I think they got complaints maybe?
Series 1 Hannah and Jon were at it like rabbits.
I want to say is series 4 is when it changed and producers had more involvement . That was when they created that Do Bits Society and I think when the showing of smoking stopped
Yup S4 was when nearly everybody and their nan was watching. I remember s3 not really seeing it always trend on Twitter. S4 all my friends were watching and by S5 onwards so were their mums

Reactions: 1
Don’t ask me why I know mean girls at my age but liv reminds me of the Regina George character for sure. Pretends to be nice and a girls girl with her little clique but they are all scared of her/telling her the truth and she thrives off feeling like the leader or alpha female. Shame she can’t get hit by a bus too (jokes obviously) 😂 - don’t think I should watch when I’ve had wine 🍷😬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if it’s the reality TV aspect, the intelligence and awareness of the contestants they pick, producer manipulation or what, but I’ve never seen such a bunch of sexually immature (I’d almost say Virgin-like) people than what appear on this show. They will discuss sex without saying the word sex and refer to them as GCSE exams? What? And screaming and cheering and clapping when people go on a date? Who does that?
They actually all act like they're in secondary school when it comes to relationships but I think that about Geordie Shore contestants etc as well. I genuinely don't understand how any of them have functional relationships.

Reactions: 8
Yes Regina George is a good way to describe Olivia. I actually think it was quite nasty of Ron to say she couldn’t get Tom but she’s definitely unhinged. She’s even trying to get annoyed at Maxwell??

Reactions: 6
What leprechaun were they stolen from 😂

Edited to add: sorry I thought that was a jokey picture I don’t know why (blaming the wine) ignore my terrible joke please!!!
😂😂They're not everyone's cup of tea! ☕😜

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jessie' and Will's playlist must consist of ''crying in the club'' ''no tears left to cry'' and'' You Can't stop the tears from falling'', they never stop cying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Olivia and the whole way she gets on really reminds me of that girl that was on CBB was it Roxanne? The one who said that guy hit her and had the whole house convinced and him in bits but he didn’t. Thank god for the cameras to prove that but Olivia’s whole delusionalness just reminds me of how that girl got on

Reactions: 26
Olivia and the whole way she gets on really reminds me of that girl that was on CBB was it Roxanne? The one who said that guy hit her and had the whole house convinced and him in bits but he didn’t. Thank god for the cameras to prove that but Olivia’s whole delusionalness just reminds me of how that girl got on
And then basically the whole of soap land and everyone she’s ever worked with in her entire career saying what a witch she is

Reactions: 12
Yes very similar.

She's obviously very desperate for Z list fame too as she seems to be trying to get onto Love Island for a number of years, even as a background love interest in 2019 (dunno what else to call her role flirting with an islander outside a shop!).

Strange girl/woman.

Reactions: 10
Tonight’s episode has put me right off Claudia and Samie - far too mouthy and butting in everyone else’s business. She’s acting all tough, don’t take no Sh*t etc but We all know Samie will forgive Tom again 🙄

I already disliked Tanya and Olivia 😂

Reactions: 22
I'm starting a #FreeShaq campaign the likes of which haven't been seen since Deirdre Barlow was wrongly jailed and the #FreeDeirdre Campaign started, I'm gonna be emailing ministers, the goverment, Joe Biden, you name it ,anyone and everyone, putting posters up in my local sainsburys, asdas,tescos,aldis,M&S With #FreeShaq if he goes back to that gaslighter lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm not usually the type to do this. I put in a complaint to Ofcom over Tanya and Olivia.
It's actually uncomfortable to watch them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lana telling Ron it’s not his battle to get involved in Olivia’s shite is rich considering how quick she was to tit all over Zara when she was battling Liv.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.