Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya’s pathetic and playing Shaq for a damn fool. She’s acting like she’s hit a brick wall, they’ve been arguing for less than a few hours and she’s ready to give up. Lmao.

Reactions: 13
I’m getting more and more annoyed at Tanya. Why are there no charities calling her out on her manipulation and gaslighting?!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The things Shaq say are just giving “I know I’m being recorded, the cameras are on me and they’re gonna edit this romantic soppy bullshit and play love songs over it, and black Twitter are gonna EAT. IT. UP!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tanya you are letting Martin get in between you and Shaq. Not Shaq.

The difference is you bleeping recoupled with another guy, gaslighted Shaq and snogged Martin

Shaq you don't trust me, no mate. Why the duck do you think he doesnt

Please someone step in and help Shaq.

Reactions: 22
I’m so disappointed that Olivia didn’t get her comeuppance. All the girls are bleeping wet wipes too scared or dumb to call her out. I can’t even with Tanya, I can’t stand these two gaslighting narc witches. When will the fuckers come to their senses ffs

Reactions: 26
Bruh Tanya let the man speak and express

SHAQ she's just not that into you bro. Never mind LOVE

Reactions: 11
She’s so bleeping rude, she can’t and won’t apologise, he’s done nothing wrong.

Reactions: 17
Wow she couldn’t even take her sunnies off to say I love you… wow that should be the answer that Shaq needs tbh.

Also those 2 ‘bombshells’ are NOT bombshells. The boy looks 17 and the girl looks strangely like Lana with darker hair?!

Reactions: 39
You're right it's very juvenile and very weird!
The cheering as the Hideaway opens and the chosen couple gets geered on 🤮🤢
The whole shows concept is just weird!
If I was on the outside and someone was that intense with me and asking if I truly loved them after knowing them for three weeks, I’d be considering a restraining order, not encouraging them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.