Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jt2020

VIP Member
Please let one of the girls call Liv out today, how dare she just get away with being a total bitch!

Reactions: 28

BrunetteColeman

Lol Ron standing up to Liv is about to take him and Lana to the final.

Kai and Sanam are constantly trending on Twitter too.

Reactions: 27

LittlePea

Chatty Member
As irritating as Claudia is, Casey does need to stop stringing her along. It’s blatantly obvious that he’s not into her and it’s very hypocritical given the way he reacted to the Lana and Ron situation.

Speaking of Lana and Ron - sorry, but I see absolutely ZERO sexual chemistry there. They look like friends or siblings.

doodlebug

VIP Member
I cba with Claudia I don’t care she’s crying. Up Liv’s arsehole looked like an absolute mug linking arms with Liv while Liv was slagging her off in 4K. Then her stupid speech about how she was so proud of the girls that night?! The fuck.

And the way she’s so dramatic over the Rosie situation just confirms to me her behaviour towards Cynthia was microaggressive. Immediately shrugged and dismissed the fact Casey kissed her and was getting to know her. Was only pissed off that Casey dare apologies to her after upsetting her. Probably viewed herself as inherently “better than” Cynthia so she wasn’t bothered. Same girl that was in floods of tears because she didn’t get a shitty note and went to sleep outside? Bore off Claudia.

• Heart
someone needs to give Shaq his balls back because WTF, this man is under duress and being held ransom by Tanya, we gotta get the FBI to bust him out of there at this point

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
I feel like Casey wants like a trophy girlfriend he's looking for like the most attractive girl he can find. And will essentially string along other girls till he gets his Samie or whatever. He's a major fuckboy.

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Did anyone notice when they did the recouping tonight that Olivia has adopted Jessie's little nose scrunch that she does when she smiles?

She's like a toxic sponge.

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Letting Casey of all people make you cry is peak, I know it’s upsetting and he is a cunt, but it’s still Casey

• Haha
Reactions: 26

mgexo

Jesus Christ it’s like Jessie and Will have been together for years and he’s cheated on her. HE KISSED A GIRL IN CASA!! Like ever other islander ever to exist

iieee

VIP Member
How has Shaq gone from crying outside the villa to snuggling up with Tanya with absolutely nothing happening in between? We must have missed something surely.

GrannyGossip

Olivia and the whole way she gets on really reminds me of that girl that was on CBB was it Roxanne? The one who said that guy hit her and had the whole house convinced and him in bits but he didn’t. Thank god for the cameras to prove that but Olivia’s whole delusionalness just reminds me of how that girl got on