Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Last night was an eye opener and it had me thinking. So if the tables were turned and it was Shaq who was gaslighting / mentally abusing Tanya, then we would have already had high profile tweets / SM from various women's charities, mental charities, etc.

Where are the tweets and statements from men's charities / men's mental health bodies / etc? I may have missed them, but I can't recall seeing any highlighting the signs and dangers of men being victim to gaslighting and mental abuse as well as their higher suicide risk.

The double standards are just glaring and so obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Claudia will be so embarrassed watching all this back and realising Casey literally has NEVER liked her. His face always gives it away.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
I like Martins presence in the villa. I feel bad because he's literally being humiliated again

I know it's controversial but I like Claudia. And I get why she's crying. You've got men declaring their undying love for girls left, right and centre. Shaq taking back gaslighting Tanya, and then Casey is just like 🤷🏼‍♀️ Claudia's alright. She seems very insecure

• Heart

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Why is Wil comforting Tanya! Ffs

Tired of trying to prove herself? She's done literally not a single action to prove herself.

Like how can she say you love someone, then tell another boy your wet and recouple with him, bitch about all the icks from Shaq, shout him down constantly and then say you've tried to prove yourself? She's proven herself to be fucking delusional and a psychopath

She's said about 1 nice word to Shaq in the last 2 weeks, everything else has been vile. Girl needs help

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Ah Martin's end speech was funny.
I'm sort of glad he's gone as I liked him and felt sorry for him - and I hate feel sorry for anyone on this. I'd rather be nicely irritated.
Claudia really really needs to get over this. Casey has not really been interested in her since the beginning.

Yeah I would be pretty smug too if I were Martin. Rejection isn’t nice regardless of the situation and the way she humiliated him with her speech getting back with Shaq was cruel, especially after being all over him like a rash in Casa. I’d choose being smug over being a gaslighter and a liar any day!
Martin acted better than I would. I would be laughing in her face

• Haha
Reactions: 30

JoJo76

VIP Member
Late as usual. Bit pissed already cos it's friday. I am going in!
---
Am I too oissed or is it not on iTV2?

Ahh ffs its 8pm.
Fucking trollied. Bloody sambuca shots at 7pm,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The daily mail article will probably come to nothing but I'm glad someone, somewhere has flagged this.

Also, 95 percent of unseen bits is the boys having the craic. Shows how dull the girls are

• Heart

LoXLo

VIP Member
Tanya is getting roasted in her comment section all over IG, saying she's a disgrace to black women, she's not the rep the way, that Shaq deserves better, that she's being voted out next and EVERYOONE is coming for her wig calling it crusty and dirty and telling her to get a better one and not use glue so much
I always find it weird when people say XYZ is a disgrace to a race. You don’t see people saying Olivia is a disgrace to white people. As much as I dislike Tanya I think that’s a bit much to put on someone.

Is everyone else afraid of Olivia and therefore not confronting her about what SHE said about everyone else?! Poor Sanam is just sitting there listening to all of her SHIT

AHintofStyle

Just catching up on this thread on the train to work. Martin is having the time of his life, just had to put up with Tanya for a couple of days and now he’s just quietly having an all inclusive holiday.

• Haha
Not Tanya giving advice to Rosie saying ''you did nothing wrong'' LMFAO, Tanya is the last person you should be asking advice from,If Tanya told me today is Sunday I'd second guess myself, the woman is unhinged

• Haha

lululoves

I'm not usually the type to do this. I put in a complaint to Ofcom over Tanya and Olivia.
It's actually uncomfortable to watch them.

• Heart

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Fair play to Martin. He came off weird and creepy in the beginning but last couple of episodes he's been jokes.
By the lack of a vote once again I can only assume the producers are trying to protect Olivia and Tanya.

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
I cannot stand any of these people! Olivias going to have the shock of her life when she leaves and realises that everyone hates her. I honestly don't know why people sign themselves up for this shit. The fact as well that Olivia got away with bitching about the girls behind their backs and then complaining about ron, she did EXACTLY what he did! And then has the cheek to say, "I would never speak like that about my friends behind their back". She is truly delusional!! Claudia can fuck off aswell, her voice is enough to make me mute the TV, let alone anything else about her.

• Haha