Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoXLo

VIP Member
That’s what you get for fraternising with Liv thinking you’re irreplaceable, Casey isn’t that into you, the signs were always there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

GossWhore

VIP Member
They will open the votes today and ask a question that makes us accidentally keep Olivia in like

"Vote for the islander who you want to leave but leave is not leave but will leave if leave is never left but means stay"

• Haha

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Without a vote this season just goes round and round. Same couples having the same arguments

Whg happened to the days of Sam and Georgia being split up? If you loved him you'd leave? Dom just staying for weeks without Jess. Let's have a proper vote to shake things up. It's too fucking easy for all these couples.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
This Keanan bombshell looks all of 14 years old. 👇The expression of a lad unwrapping an Xbox on Christmas Day
new1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Tanya is behaving in a disappointing way, but I have to say that I dislike Martin more. He seems smug that Shaq and Tanya are having issues.

It really got to me when Shaq was crying. Tanya isn't 100% right for Shaq but he has truly fallen for her.
I think he’s well within his right to be smug tbh. She threw herself at him, strung him along then dropped him the minute she was back in that villa. She used him for drama/airtime/to make Shaq jealous.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Tanya just looks like a little boy in a wig. She’s no curves no bum no boobs and sulks constantly can’t stand her
Me looking like Tanya. - dark skinned, extremely skinny and small.
Reading that comment and all I can hear is Facebook when I was in secondary school

FUN TIMES 😭

real-men-are-into-curves-only-dogs-play-with-bones.png

Tanya is crazy to the core though. Can't lie there

• Sad
  • Heart

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
Apologies, Im only halfway through catching up on last night- but I find it really difficult to take Claudia seriously. She looks like the 45 yr old nail technician that accidentally got caught up in filming.
She genuinely looks 15 yrs older than everyone else

• Haha
  • Wow
Things I need to see, but doubt I will:
One of the girls, any girl, calling Tanya out over her shitty behaviour
Any islander to call Liv out for her shitty comments
Shaq getting rid of Tanya
A public vote
Ron telling Liv he stands by what he said

iieee

VIP Member
Do you remember when Suzie from Big Brother tried to get in for three series and failed and then one year they did the golden tickets hidden inside KitKats to get in the house, so her husband bought 60 boxes worth and when a golden ticket wasn’t in any of the KitKats he bought a winning ticket for her online 😂😂😂
Is this a real thing that happened or were you watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory while high? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22