Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyProfMyOp

I hope Ron just tells Liv how it is. Yes he's sorry he made her cry but he ain't sorry about what he said!!! Fucking go on Ron! Who knew he'd be the one talking fucking sense 🤣🤣 he needs to recouped. Lana is a dick "got your back girl" got your back over what? What Ron said was in private and was never meant for Liv's ears and the guy is actually telling it how it is!!

Reactions: 26

Janeeks

I’m so disappointed that Olivia didn’t get her comeuppance. All the girls are fucking wet wipes too scared or dumb to call her out. I can’t even with Tanya, I can’t stand these two gaslighting narc bitches. When will the fuckers come to their senses ffs

Tofino

VIP Member
Full offence but I really don’t care about anyone on here’s experiences in relationships. They have nothing to do with love island.
That’s ok, you don’t have to like every post. Did you know you can just scroll past?

• Heart
  • Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Shaq just sounds like he’s reading off a script. If you’re falling for this shit, you’re a fucking moron I’m sorry
9D0AA4AA-5F17-485B-BA12-15A4A0D31765.gif

• Haha

lockdown sux

VIP Member
You just know Katie price’s daughter will be on this show in a few years along with Amanda Holden’s ,Kerry Katona’s etc etc
It’s very unfair on people applying with actual personalities.
I feel bad that Claudia is upset but Casey was excited that her dad was famous initially but now he just wants someone he likes. I can’t blame him for that

1181carmenta

VIP Member
The fact someone as troggin as Casey has two girls interested in him is just too much for my brain to comprehend. The bar is in Hell

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
I think Claudia is genuinely upset too. I think she got too attached too quickly and I can actually relate to that as I was like this too, and I’ve had a lot of therapy for it! But I understand why now. I know that feeling she had when she said she just knew it was going to happen, I think she must have sensed he wasn’t all in esp after casa Amor. She probably often falls for men who are emotionally unavailable. I suspect the tears are not just for Casey but for ‘this’ happening ‘again’.

I just can’t imagine ever going on a dating tv show though when I know those are the kind of emotions I experience when dating!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Mamabear29

Another low key Tom fan here- he just seems really normal! To be honest I don't really dislike any of the boys- the girls on the other hand 🙄

• Heart

Jt2020

VIP Member
Nah Claudia needs to go, this is such amateur dramatics, you’d think they’d been together for weeks the way she is acting. Massively unhinged!

LoXLo

VIP Member
Call me harsh but Claudia is being very pathetic right now, you’d think she was in Shaq’s shoes by the way she’s carrying on.

Reactions: 24

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Don’t worry about it Martin, none of these couples will still be together in 3 months 🤭

Reactions: 24