Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Olivia was also in the background of Iain sterlings new comedy show, she was the model at an event Amber Gill hosted in 2021 as well (pic on her insta

Reactions: 3

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I’m not watching but reading here tk keep up. But what’s Casey done has he chosen new girl? Or just said he wants to get to know her?

iieee

VIP Member
I checked Wikipedia and for last summer's series they did the casa recoupling on day 31 and there were public votes/dumpings on day 35 and day 39 (4 and 8 days after). The last episode of this series was 8 days after casa recoupling with no public vote. But they had a lot of casa rejects to get rid of last year so that may be why.

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Has a Casa person ever gone on to make it to the final couples? Obviously there have been ones that stayed and late bombshells have even won but not sure who in Casa has ever done really well. It’s definitely a shitty job to be offered even if your dad is a major popstar you flop it seems

PondersLondon

I agree but I’d be backing Tanya more if she wasn’t such an ignorant arsehole. Her actions make me root for anyone but her.
Someone needs to call her out properly. She expects Shaq to just get over her bringing back Martin.
I do like Tanya but she definitely needs to fix up.
(I know that most people think that we should hate Tanya, but we are allowed to see the Islanders differently.)