Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Cynthia is annoying me how relevant she is trying to remain.... She did a Q&A on her stories but some of her answers are "go listen to the podcast I just did"! 🤣🤣🤣 Of course it's her and that loud mouth that tried to use Will to stay in the villa that did the podcast (genuinely generally cannot remember her name!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

PondersLondon

I think he’s well within his right to be smug tbh. She threw herself at him, strung him along then dropped him the minute she was back in that villa. She used him for drama/airtime/to make Shaq jealous.
I would get it if he actually liked Tanya. He just wanted to get into the villa.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
You just know Shaq will take Tanya back.

I can see why samie is hurt. Looks like they don’t see longer clips than we do which they should.

Remember they’re in a villa for up to 8 weeks with no outside contact. It would be weird not to talk about others. Difference is how the chat is shown and how the others react. Eg Olivia and Maxwell’s chat about Claudia. Claudia and Casey didn’t get offended and it was fine.

jadach

VIP Member
i completely forgot didn’t anna from szn 5 recouple with ovie at casa and then go back to jordan? so technically she’d be the first, no?

Rach472

Chatty Member
I made my first offcom complaint ever about last nights episode! Horrible to watch.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
First look is on the app!

- New boy goes on a date with Jessie and Samie.
- New girl goes on a date with Kai and Casey.
- Recoupling is gunna happen… or the new ones are gunna steal someone’s partner🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

PondersLondon

i just find that smile they do funny, you’d think they hadn’t just fought and have been in love for ever loool. i think when they’re good, they seem likeable and it’s cute, but idk if it would work on the outside.
Lol what happens outside the villa isn't my business. 🤷🏾‍♀️
I have stopped predicting which Love Island couples will last because I have got it wrong with some couples. I thought that Mike/Priscilla and Kaz/Tyler would have lasted way longer than they did. Some people didn't have faith in Tasha and Andrew but they are still going strong.

Reactions: 3