Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PondersLondon

Of course we allowed to think differently, and for the record I don’t hate anybody, it’s just that she seems very much changed since Casa, I will be kind and say she has been very unreasonable and stop there.
That's why I am giving Tanya some grace because she was much nicer to Shaq before Casa Amor. Maybe her current behaviour is just down to guilt but she can't accept it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 1

GossWhore

VIP Member
I think they got complaints maybe?
Series 1 Hannah and Jon were at it like rabbits.
I want to say is series 4 is when it changed and producers had more involvement . That was when they created that Do Bits Society and I think when the showing of smoking stopped
Yup S4 was when nearly everybody and their nan was watching. I remember s3 not really seeing it always trend on Twitter. S4 all my friends were watching and by S5 onwards so were their mums

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Rosie looks like Zara McDermott.
She really does, I was going to post that myself.
Apparently Rosie has gone on dates with Casey and Kai.
And the guy (Keanen?) picked Samie and Jessie to go on a date with.
There’s a recoupling tonight with bombshells picking first.
I have thoughts, is it OK to speculate or not . 😀

jessienich

I wonder will the producers step in and have a word with Tanya, like how they did last year when Luca and Dami were bullying Tasha. I’d say if this continues, they’ll have to.
Who is Tanya bullying? Did the producers do the same for Adam Collard?

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Mainly saying how unpleasant it was to watch and the producers are not looking out for the contestants mental health at all.
Very true. It’s like anything they put alot in about mental health and changed some of it for the good for them after Caroline/Sophie/Mike but then just going backwards now.

PondersLondon

olivia annoyed me like a week in, so did claudia, so did half the boys, lana annoyed me about two weeks in aswell so clearly how long they’ve been there doesn’t matter lol. also her not talking down on anyone in casa made me like her. casa girus are really easy not to like cause they could shit on og girls etc. like layla did, the blonde sammie, so length really doesn’t matter.

ik olivia would hate kai and sanam winning too lol. someone mentioned kai and sanam being a teacher and social worker means they should win the 50k😂
Why did Lana annoy you?

PondersLondon

yeah i don’t understand this whole “they havnt been tested yet” like they don’t need to kiss another girl/boy to know they like each other (this applies to everyone but just sanam/kai)
the boys on love island have this logic that they need to get with other people to know their feelings are real, it’s so weird
---

i was always sceptical of wether they “loved” each other as they said it so early on. i still think she only said it cause he did and she felt like she had to. before casa i had the view that there was some feelings there but that they didn’t love each other.
i know some people think that shaq was just wanting to win and playing a game when he said i love you so early on.
idk what to think of them, i don’t know about love but id say he likes her way more than she likes him
i think tanya wanted shaq back and regretted it as soon as she came back and saw him. she’s on and off for me, i don’t think she loves him but i think she has/had some feelings. the whole casa and movie situations makes her some across as kinda cold/heartless tho cause she’s pretty stubborn and has a lot of pride
I don't think that Tanya said she loves Shaq just because he said it. I say this because she often said that she loved Shaq unprovoked. After she came back from Casa Amor, she said in the beach hut that she loves Shaq. After they made up, she told Shaq that she meant it before when she said that she loved him.
Whether or not it is as a love thing between Shaq and Tanya, I do believe that they like each other a lot.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
No it was from an unofficial game that the boys played at casa but the girls didn't do so Faye didn't know about it. She said she thought it wasn't a challenge because he had clothes on rather than swimwear. I am tragic enough to remember this. Not defending Faye but the producers did really fuck around with her and Teddy.
Oh maybe I've got her mixed up with someone else then. Sorry Faye!