Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PondersLondon

IMO there aren’t enough black contestants in Love Island - the few they put in feel like tokenism.
Agreed.

Also, black islanders aren't allowed to get away with the stuff that white islanders do. As soon as a black islander steps out of line, the black community turn against them. With Shaq and Tanya, people didn't like them from the start. Their latest dramas has just added to that.

Reactions: 2

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Late as usual. Bit pissed already cos it's friday. I am going in!
---
Am I too oissed or is it not on iTV2?

Ahh ffs its 8pm.
Fucking trollied. Bloody sambuca shots at 7pm,
Haha I did this a few nights ago but I didn't even have booze as an excuse. Sounds like you're having a great night! 🥳

jizzyconway

Most Attractive Islanders

Males
Ryan
Tom
Maxwell
Ron
Spencer
Keanan
Casey
Kai
Jordan
Haris
Frankie
Martin
Shaq
Kain
Will
Bayley
Aaron
David

Females
Lana
Jessie
Sammie
Olivia
Lydia
Layla
Tanyal
Sammy
Sanam
Zara
Rosie
Tanya
Anna-May
Ellie
Cynthia
Claudia
Lynda

AlaiaG

VIP Member
I’ve read the press preview and the Tanya/Shaq interaction gives me rage.

i couldn’t give two shits about Casey/rose/Claudia love triangle. I don’t think his head will turn as they’re close to the end so it’s just a pointless waste of time.
---

Does it even matter? Theyll just slink back to whoever they were orignally victorious in how they’ve passed “the test”.
I was just saying what got shown on first look🤣 but I agree with you.🤗

• Haha
More from Martin.
Kai a
I checked Wikipedia and for last summer's series they did the casa recoupling on day 31 and there were public votes/dumpings on day 35 and day 39 (4 and 8 days after). The last episode of this series was 8 days after casa recoupling with no public vote. But they had a lot of casa rejects to get rid of last year so that may be why.
They seem to be doing things differently as the heart rate challenge was so early this year and normally it’s after casa

I can understand the video of the ex being a massive headfuck. It's the photos of challenges that I don't think are too big of a deal, because as far as I know both villas do the exact same challenges so they should be recognisable.
The challenges in Casa though they are in normal clothes and it's usually "kiss the person who....." so they just sent a picture of 2 people kissing with no context. How would u know that's a challenge?

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Oh sorry if it sounded like I was snapping at you - this show is just giving me such rage. I hate them all and the bombshells are going to be so pointless 😂
I get what you mean, I thought last season pissed me off tbh but this one is way worse🤣

• Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
Also dont know if will amd jessie will work if she goes back to austriala with her saying shes got that thing where if there not there she forgets