Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orange99

Was watching behind but I’ve switched live as I can’t be arsed with the Shaq &Tanya blah

Reactions: 3

Holmessk

VIP Member
I won't be watching tomorrow because I'm going out and having a liiiiiife. Bet I miss the chance to vote!

jadach

VIP Member
Lol they did say that after Tanya's speech.

When Shaq and Tanya are good, I really like them together. Sorry not sorry. 😂
i just find that smile they do funny, you’d think they hadn’t just fought and have been in love for ever loool. i think when they’re good, they seem likeable and it’s cute, but idk if it would work on the outside.

Kas01980

VIP Member
I know I've asked this before but I've completely forgotten. What does TT stand for? (Sorry 😬)

SithLord

Just watching on catchup and omg I wanted to flip the girls table across the villa and send Tanya and Olivia flying with it, absolutely infuriating 😅

• Haha

BrunetteColeman

I think Liv has someone moderating the comments on her insta if you go to her pinned posts and click into the comments you can't see them and any of her other posts have no new comments not even nice ones.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
bring back Tanyel,Zara those girls knew how to back themselves, no way would they have let Liv off that lightly,Tanyel has been going around in interviews saying Liv is fake and not a girls girl and she wish she went in on her more, Zara said shes not a girls girl either and even fucking Cynthia said on IG that Liv was chatting bullshit when she said to Casey to Cynthia was giving her dirty looks at the recouplimg, she said Liv came up to her post recoupling and said she was sorry she wasnt picked and was so pretty, cynthia said that was bullshit lol and she was looking forward to calling her out at the reunion , Bring Tanyel,Zara and Cynthia back
If they only feel safe enough to slag her off after they’ve left and from the safety of their socials where they’ll know they’ll get loads of positive engagement and agreement from their fans, then nah, they don’t deserve to come back IMO!

I think Liv has someone moderating the comments on her insta if you go to her pinned posts and click into the comments you can't see them and any of her other posts have no new comments not even nice ones.
I noticed that to, apparently they got death threats and thats why they skipped aftersun

Reactions: 2

9Pine

VIP Member
Whoever said it was battle of the narcissistic is right.....

Samie actually stressing over what she saw...
Olivia: OK well on to the elephant in the room. Ron's video about me was the worst
Tanya: yeah but mine was second

Olivia trying to think of ways to be annoyed at Martin.

Tanya moping around "I've done enough" shite. During that entire time there wasn't a word of Shaq. What more can I do. I've done so much. Me me me!

Toxic Tanya.

Melier

VIP Member
I can understand the video of the ex being a massive headfuck. It's the photos of challenges that I don't think are too big of a deal, because as far as I know both villas do the exact same challenges so they should be recognisable.

You're right though about them not having much else to do. That whole environment would drive me nuts within a few days 😂 so maybe I should be more understanding.
Oh 100%, I think I’d go stir crazy 🤣

lozza96

VIP Member
Are these new islanders past ones as this is the time when adam came in last time and normally they annouce whos coming in beforehand but they havnt